History Teacher.

How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday.

Do you have discord?.
Yep, Seazide#4971

Do you have a microphone?
Sure do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Not that i remember, Only kicked for vpn once, cause something was on in the background that was apparently a VPN, But its long gone.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I come on everyday so yeah, i can ensure that.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, Im aware.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
I am well aware of the school grounds, I was also very good at History, so thats why i want to apply for History Teacher cause i know that History is the subject and class i was most happy to go to, My character Jackson Ishida, is just as dedicated to the work of History, Art of History, Everything to do with history is a Good day in my book, Jackson Ishida is hard going when it comes to class and is always happy to greet hes students, and is always happy to help them if they are in any need of help, He also likes to work and read about history on hes free time, He still has a book of the Cold War at home that he reads almost daily, Cause hes love for the history of the Cold War, First World War, and the Second World War, He loves to read about them on a daily basis when he has time over, So hes mostly into the History of War, And of wars that have been through out the ages.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I used to have on a old server, i dont remember the name, But i was a Teacher there too

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying in minecraft since i was 11, and im turning 18 this year, I been doing rp in discord for 4 or 5 years.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Im familier with a job within History, But never been a History Teacher and i thought it would fit me great to try something new for once.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell him/her if he/her wont behave i'll send him to the Principle, So he/her have to tell them why they acted in such a rude manner.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If it would oppose a threat to my own well being i would call on the police to do their job, so i wouldn't risk dying in the matter.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I tell them to stop, But if they wont listen i write down their name and action(and screenshot) and tell the Principle that they are acting out of order.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Jackson Ishida.
Chosen Job: History Teacher.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Been wanting to teach students about History itself, to get a understanding of what has been happening for the past million years.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Cause i have been studying History since i was eight, even tho i didn't have too, i learnt about history as a kid cause it catched my interest.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Apply for teacher in the correct section of the forums using the correct format.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM Sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread