Denied History Teacher application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ViciusKnight

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): viciusknight

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CET

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i do acknowledge it.

Describe your activity on the server: Im on the server almost every day and i am on for multiple hours a day.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: 10 day ban appeal, My second JSL application (accepted), JSL application (denied), French application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12 [x2]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
History

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I want to get new roleplay opportunities and i want to expand the hs roster and give more class opportunities for people to roleplay class. My character has a lot of reasons to want to teach as he is a teacher from the mainland.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand that.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs are sets of logs that describe how the class went, what you taught in class. They are important becuse what you put in the logs can be used in the final exams. They also help keep track of your monthly class quota and monthly pay.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Phones must be set to silent so they dont disturb class.
2. Raise your hand and wait to be called before speaking.
3. Respect your fellow classmates and teacher.
4. Participate so you get a grasp of the material and let us know you understand it.
5. Ask for help, if you need help just ask the school is a safe environment where you can freely ask questions.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I was a part of multiple other roleplay servers like the now practically defunct Vardenfall and Stoneworks. I am currently a voice actor on multiple roleplay project by Yuki not Yuri like: My Hero Academia: World of new heroes. And currently a yet unreleased rp project by him that is also set in a japanese highschool. So i think i have a lot of experience.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description: HDs are in charge of keeping an eye on the conduct and curriculum of the instructors in their department. HDs frequently keep an eye on how well instructors and students are following the rules throughout class. They are the most expirienced of teacher wich make them one of the best ones for UT's and NQT's to ask questions.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: The NQT's who have proven their ability to independantly host and manage classes. They have overcome all obstacles in the process of becoming a teacher. They commonly have much more control about how rules are administered in the classrooms then NQT's and UT's

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly qualified teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher who can host classes independantly of a QT or HD being present Before becoming QT's they must show their independace and ability to host classes by themselves and manage them by themselves

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unquailfied teacher
↳ Description: A newly appointed teacher yet to recive teacher training. And who cant host classes without a QT or HD present.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They provide immirsion into the aspect of school and provide classes for players to attend.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school works on the MoSCoW planning system (Must have, should have, could have, won't have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
He would have dark blue eyes and brown hair and has two silver rings on his right ringfinger. He normally wears a grayish green jacket on a dark blue shirt with gray pants. Altough he dresses boring and monotone his personality is completely different and cheerful altough sometimes seeming sentimental until someone approaches him, he also likes to engage with students and other people. He sees students as blind pups needing to find their way in the world. He respects the other teachers very much and likes to strike up conversations and friendships with them. He is bubbly and cheery almost always energetic but sentimental when noone is around. His plans for the future are to stay in Karakura until retirement and help students who study there

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I first try to tell them to stop and if they dont i would persuade them some more and if that doesnt work i would round all of them up and give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I call for attention and if they dont listen he would take out a box with lots of fun stuff like military uniforms and lots of other history related stuff that could make the students pay attention. For example he would put on a military uniform and then pretend to be in a battle where he would shoot out questions at students to answer and see who gets the most amount of questions right wins the so called 'war'.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

He would just fidget with his ring or talk to colleagues and if he was tired he would just slump on the nearest chair.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would fidget with the silver ring on his finger seeming sentimental about something
/me He would tap the side of his head with his pinky finger like he was trying to remember something
/me He would lean on the wall closest to him eyeing the classroom for misdemeanor while humming a song
/me Getting up from his seat only to sit down again then he would adjust the things at his table

Backstory

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Jules Keitosa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Jules
Preferred Name: Jule

Age (Minimum is 27): 35
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Widowed

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
10 years

Academic Degree: PhD
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): History
Minors: Drama, literature

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: no

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I do not have any

Do you have any questions?: No i dont

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-10 113511.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-10 113511.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • The subject you applied for has no open space.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread