tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
IGN:
hktna

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
basically, went into editmode... then i disconnect 3 seconds in (thanks internet), came back and inventory gone
there are items of which their names couldn't be remembered, but i still have a list nonetheless.
Ferrari F2004 (car, purchased from gemilightning [now lizalopod] during an auction held in the luxe at 11/29 last year using my old account, mebo)
the bobcat cheer items (black/red pompoms x2, bag, speaker horn. i am actually still in hs cheer)
nishigikoi's rod (i hope i spelt it right it's from the fishing fair event last year, it's an enchanted rod with lots3 lure3 ub3 mending)
toy sheele scissors (think that's the name, got it from auction house, pictures of it being in my hotbar will be provided)
laws katana, a toy reaper and a gun which i couldn't remember the name of (all three from auction house aswell)

(psa to myself dump your items into the chest before editmode everytime please so this doesnt happen again)

EVIDENCE:
1660211090795.png
1660211104490.png
from 7/26 this year
fifth slot in first image, eight slot in second image
a screenshot of a portion of my inventory in response to ex-senior admin mike shot zee putting a book in my inventory, although the toy reaper is clear, laws katana and the gun is not. i have a screenshot of me holding out the gun, however, i do not have more proof of me having the auction-house bought laws katana. the next screenshot is the screenshot of the full gun that i do not remember the name of, taken 04/04 this year.
1660212441078.png
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
N/A. I forgot to take a screenshot of my current inventory before this happened.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
REVIEWED

Most of the items have been returned, the ones missing I could not find at all - Contact me over discord mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread