ferretlover

Level 5

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

hobointhefryer

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

mikayla#0349

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):

I was banned from exotic literature about two years ago, and I fully understand why I was given that as punishment for my action.

What is your timezone?:

EST - Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:

I usually spend countless hours on SRP, maybe around 9-12 hours a day... Although I find myself growing into SRP, so I doubt that I will stop being here.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a Counselor, your main goal is to give guidance to students who are troubled by something that can be related to daily life. So for example, problems at home... Family issues. A counselor should be able to speak with students and family to discuss issues that can improve a household or someone's mental health.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I find myself more into serious roleplaying and family roleplay. So, I generally and usually have my character surrounded by others most of the time. Technically, that’s where I get my Social Butterfly trait from.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.31876/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.32109/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-v2.32143/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bloodyhelsings-college-application.32257/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bloodyhelsings-college-application-v2.32311/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/r-k-request.33206/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/r-k-request-v2.33213/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/r-k-request-v3.33233/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Bachelor's Degree

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Firstly, my character would remain calm not getting infuriated by the student’s comments towards me. I would then tell the student to calm down, and stop saying those foul comments. I would then tell them, if the student was to continue I would have to give out detention. I would warn the student three times if the student continues the cursing after the three warnings given detention would be made, and I would report to the VP depending on the ending of the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Firstly if I see them fighting down the hall, I would first yell and let them know verbally. I would then go in between the students, attempting to separate them. I would order both sides to calm down and stop the fighting. Then figure out why they are physically fighting, then explaining to them how this fight is not necessary and someone could get hurt actually. However, if both students do not stop fighting each other, I would immediately try to stop the fight, and break them up. Then sending them both to the VP or the Principal for them to divide on the student’s punishments.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

First I would ask politely for them to stop whatever the action is and try to talk to them and figure the reason for this outburst. As I would remind them that we are examples for the students and they can see these actions. If my colleague doesn’t stop, I will then go to a higher staff member. If anyone witnesses this inappropriate attack, I would then speak to them and tell them how this isn’t a good influence on themselves and others.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Firstly I would walk in with a bright smile, greeting others. I would find an empty seat, for I can relax and watch my other colleagues walk in. If I'm hungry, I would get up and open the fridge to grab a small drink, as I would pull a small bento box out and begin to eat my lunch. If another colleague of mine was to be in the break room with me, I would start a small conversation in the couple of minutes we have. As if I am alone, I would get a book from the library to read, or I would simply be on the computers. When the bell rings, I would simply say goodbye to everyone and head back to my station.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would hold a gentle smile towards the student, as they explained why they were having so much trouble with their grades. With an understanding tone saying, &f” How about I can set you up with a tutor, or maybe even I’ll help you with your work?

/me
would easily nod as he reached into the desk drawer beside him, pulling a red pen out and handing it to the student. “If you need help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to come down and talk.”

/me
would assert his gaze to the student, with a soft expression pressed onto his face. He grabbed the phone and ringed to come for a daily talk and see how things were going.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:

Myungti Chi Hyun

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Chi-Hyun

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

History

Minors:

Sociology, Creative Writing

Backstory

Myungti ‘Jiagya’ Chi-Hyun was born in the city of Seoul, South Korea, on June 9th, 1995. He was born and raised in a high-classed family, and was the only child to be raised by both of his Korean parents. Although being raised in a high classed family seemed to be a dream that a lot of people wanted, it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows for Myungti. Growing up, for a little while, Myungti and his family got along pretty well, and barely had any problems. They enjoyed the amount of money that they had, and were very happy to live their lives to the fullest without any worries. But as time went by, and Myungti got older, life started to get harder for Myungti. His parents would become abusive, and would start to hit him if he didn’t want to do a certain thing for his parents. Out in public, Myungti had to act like a proper person, even as a young kid who was still in his early years of elementary and middle school. No one really knew what was going on with him at home, and he didn’t plan on sharing with everyone about what really goes down back at home. He developed depression over time due to the abuse, but always kept a fake smile on when out in public as much as possible. Although he was going through a lot at home, that didn’t stop him from making a few friends who would stick by his side through everything, no matter what happened.

A few years later, Myungti decided to move to Karakura, Japan, in order to have a fresh start in hopes of erasing memories of past trauma back in Seoul. He arrived safely in the Japanese airport and took a taxi to his new apartment. Arriving in Karakura, Japan, for the first time was a brand new experience for Myungti, since he didn’t know anything about Japan nor its culture. He wasn’t able to speak Japanese, but lucky for him, there were many others who were also foreigners, and couldn’t speak the language as well. He attended Karakura, Highschool, where he made many more friends that were also not that good at Japanese. It took a little bit of time for Myungti to adapt to the Japanese culture, and to learn the language. He’d take several classes a few times a week, in order to become more fluent in Japanese, and over time, he became fluent.

He eventually applied for Karakura, College, where he had started to pursue different hobbies, and eventually would graduate from there. When the time had come, Myungti graduated from college with a Master’s degree in Journalism, and History. After college, Myungti had thought about what he wanted to pursue as a possible career while being a young adult. He came to the conclusion that he wanted to become a school receptionist, at KHS, because he liked the way that the employees worked with students, and how they dealt with certain things. He also liked the community, and admired them from afar. He hopes to eventually be a part of the school faculty, and be a school receptionist, and be able to work with students of different backgrounds, and some that may even have gone through something similar like he did as a child.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I think joining KHS would be a good way to grow and become more active around students, and other things. I also find myself growing into the interactions with others and watching School Employees interacting with each other and working alongside each other, intrigues me.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Not to be ****y, but I know I have the right attributes and mindset to get things in line, without any stress. To keep it short and simple, I get my things done on time without anyone having to ask twice.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: None.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Counselor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread