Level 44
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
HoeqRP_ (This is an ALT, my main is Hoeqq)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Hoeqq#3837

What is your time zone?:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually on around 3-6 hours everyday unless I'm working, but I try my best to be on as much as possible!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope! I have a clean record.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I am aware that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the role of a School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

School nurses provide health services in schools and other educational settings. Their goal is to treat student injuries or illnesses and advise students, their parents or guardians, and staff on health issues. Apart from injuries and sudden ailments, school nurses may also support students with chronic illnesses and disabilities – for example, by administering medication to them (e.g. insulin injections). School nurses also promote health-related habits (e.g. proper hand-washing) and ensure compliance with national and local health policies for schools. The main duties are: Providing healthcare to students with acute or chronic health problems, Conducting screenings and writing referrals to professional health services, and developing and monitoring health plans for students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

SRP has been the only RP server I have joined but as stated before I have been playing on this server for a few years and really only role-played within a student role. But throughout my SRP experiences I have expanded on my role-playing skills to the point where I'd consider myself and experienced role-player now. Recently I got the amazing opportunity to have the Councillor role, so I have expanded my RP experiences even more within that role. I have also role-played a small amount on FRP but other than that most of my experience has been within the RPH Community.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.41105/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hoeqqs-russian-app-replacing-italian.40200/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.15939/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kens-language-application.9050/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hoeqq-col-council-application.41709/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/an-additional-language-application.42496/

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-bellas-council-application-updated-✘.8748/ (2017)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[20][College][Councillor] Akari O. S. Namaah
[18][Grade-12] Hyun O. S. Nakamura
[2][Service Dog] Apricot

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He'd stop for a moment, carefully thinking about what to say to the student. As he starts to speak, he'd simply remind the student of the college rules regarding language and disrespectful behaviour before going into small details on how his role in the school is quite important. After that he would just send the student off to go and do something more productive.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

He would immediately step in, asking both the students to stop throwing punches and step back from each other, if they were not to listen, he would take further action by physically getting in between the two students, gently pushing them away from each other, before reaching out for more help by nearby faculty. After settling the students he'd ask for both statements on what had happen before issuing a detention for the students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He'd ask the employee to stop whatever they were doing and explain how unprofessional and inappropriate their action was. He would also take further action by informing SLT and other important faculty members of this situation and leave it up to them to handle it further on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would normally just stick to himself, having casual conversations with other Employees every now and again. Before reading over his tasks for the rest of day and planning them out. He'd also complete any unfinished reports, and also eat his food before heading back to the nurses office.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would walk over by the shelves, quickly grabbing a small bandage, before approaching the injured student, where he would then carefully start wrapping the bandage in a 'Criss-Cross' formation around their hand, coming to the end of the bandage he'd wrap the rest of it around their wrist, tightly securing it with a bandage clip. He'd then pat the student's back as a sign of comfort "You're all fixed up! Please be careful next time!" he'd say with a bright smile on his face.

/me He would set the injured student on the bed, carefully inspecting the wound on the student's knee, before walking by the shelves to grab some cotton balls, antiseptic wipes, and a large bandaid, he'd then walk back over to the student, placing some gloves on before kneeling down "This might sting a bit, so I apologise in advance" He'd say as he begins to gently pat down the wound with a wet cotton ball and wiping it with the antiseptic. After cleaning the wound he'd carefully place the large bandaid over the knee making sure it wouldn't get infected "Keep this on for a bit and make sure to give it a wash once you get home!"

/me He would immediately inspect the knocked out student's vitals, following the COWS action plan he'd ask the student the following questions "Can you hear me?!", "One your eyes!" "Whats your name?!" and "Squeeze my hand!" after getting some response and seeing that the student was still breathing and had only been knocked unconscious he'd place them into the recovery position, carefully monitoring them before the student wakes back up.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kwan Nakamura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Kwan

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Buddhism

Marital Status:
Divorced

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree (Honours)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Nursing and Psychological Science

Minors:
Business administration

Nationality:
South Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese and Japanese Sign Language

Backstory
In Seoul 1983, Kwan was born into a large wealthy family, he had 3 older sisters and 4 older brothers. Being born into a very successful family, Kwan had no worries or troubles throughout his whole childhood, with that came a very obnoxious and narcissistic personality. That was until he started Highschool, where he soon found out that people were all about academics rather than money and that Kwan could not pay his way to the top, instead he learned to value what he has and that he has to work hard to get what he wants. And with that, he became inspired to work in the medical industry. So after Highschool Kwan applied to Yonsei College where he studied a Bachelor of Nursing and Psychological science, explaining how he has learned his knowledge now, and after his graduation, Kwan soon met Heejin and she soon became a love interest, as both of them got closer and closer, it came to the conclusion of where they both have had finally confessed their love for each other.

A few years passing, they have stayed the same loving each other and have been planning their marriage in the future, though unexpectedly, Heejin had gotten pregnant in 2001, They had a baby girl and named her Akari, though it took a bit of time for Kwan to process the news, he eventually warmed up to the child. A year later, they got married and had another baby that was a male, they named their baby Hanuel. Everything was going perfectly fine as both of them loved their children and the children loved their parents.

That was until Kwan had started working full time as a nurse, due to the long distance and working hours, Heejin had to take more responsibility for Akari and Haneul, due to this constant stress, Heejin had turned to alcohol and drugs which soon took over her life. After an incident in the household a few months later, Kwan had decided that it was best for the children to move out this environment, so he moved them to Karakura Japan to live with his sister. After a while, it had become clear that Heejin's use of alcohol and drugs took a massive toll on their relationship, causing them to officially divorce in 2014. Kwan had asked that she was to get professional help as he moved away to Karakura Japan to be reunited with his kids. Once settling in town Kwan had got a job at a local hospital, where he worked for another 6 years before officially deciding he wanted the position as a school nurse at Karakura College.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Working in hospitals have been a fun journey, but I'd like to continue working in the medical industry with a more calm and less stressful environment, and it turns out that a school nurse fits that perfectly. So after researching a number of schools in the area, I have decided that KHS is the best fit for me! Not only are the faculty members so inviting but their Employee benefits are amazing. I'd love to be apart of the KHS team and also stick to my passion and what I enjoy!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants, due to my medical skills and my medical knowledge. I’ve been studying in the medical field since I had enrolled in college. I'm also a very hard worker and put my all into everything, I enjoy working with children and consider myself a people person. With that I hope you take me into consideration for this job!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread