mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Holo

Level 7
Yoo, (This is a recipe for disaster, let's go..)

Okay so as you all know, there's been some major changes to SRP and not a whole lot of action I've been taking for a good bit. I don't know who normally listens in or whatever but hey, enjoy it. I'm always down to please, no hesitation.

Recently, I lost a lot in the game and I should be upset like most of you are probably. Truth is, I'm not all that disappointed. Some weight on my shoulders were lifted and all of a sudden, my urges to play died down as well as what I got to lose if I don't play the game. I'm also a Psychiatrist on the game and I don't know how to go about this whether I want to quit or take a long ass break. We'll find out soon, not sure. Not a whole lot has been given to me while playing the server and that's alright with me but there's been some pretty cool people that I've met so far throughout the game. They were the reason I stayed and they ARE the reason I'm hesitating to leave. Most of the people that I see on SRP, have these attitudes; good and bad.

The best thing about role-playing is, you don't have to care about the consequences if you beef up with somebody or try to hurt someone with your words or your actions that you normally hesitate with in real life. Truth is,
this little Holo liked the idea of not having to worry about the consequences. Zooming out of the aspect a little more, I see the bigger picture to this psychological breaking point to where we resort to role-play in the first place. And it turns out, I don't know if this is what I want to keep signing up for. Lol, it's not everybody's cup of tea but we got to start somewhere. Crossing out the bad or "uncharacteristic" decisions we could say, in order to find out where we want to end up even if it's still probably not the right way to go.

In my world, there's no right or wrong decisions. There's only me and the people I allow to possess a foothold into my world. That's enough to stir me in the direction I want without thinking twice. I hate restriction and rules, it kind of always been my deal-breaker in a lot of situations. So checking the stakes out when the table's flipped, yours truly seems to be leaning towards the MMORPG aspect of gaming. It's definitely a wild card with rare fair game littered on the map but I think I can handle it. While my boyfriend is the only person I truly care about the most above all else, he's got a date with a hard-ass; riding him out into a good little grade-A student for a degree. I'm left standing in the balance of entertainment to come my way and here I am talking to a wall of corrupted hormonal kids with feelings that screw them over. Time's a bitch when you're not busy. Make all the possible decisions you want. You don't want to end up regretting that you ever did anything to try to improve a sad life that you've convinced yourself you have.

Do you know what I'm going to do on my birthday? Whether it be on or near, I got big plans for it. In my mind, the hornets and the virus doesn't exist. Anyone can come up to the comments and tell me that I shouldn't do what I'm about to do because they care enough to chime in their two-cents. Nothing's going to stop me from leaving this town and going to New York. At the same time, I'm no fool. Make no mistake, I intend to use all the precautions I can but I will not let anyone or anything dictate where I choose to end up. This trip, this adventure, it's truly important to me and that's exactly how I see it; an adventure. I'll venture through the country, I'll surprise Him, I'll try new things, and I'll make those memories and leave my footprints, figuratively speaking. The day I turn 18, is the day I live for me, right or wrong. You guys don't know what you really have, until it's gone. Maybe I'm being a martyr, but it's all I really got. Time is what you should be after. You want time to find people that make you laugh and fill your hearts. You want time to create something for yourself, find accomplishments, and begin anew; over and over again. The last thing you want to do, is waste your time on complaining about life, complaining about who hurt you, or if people will notice what you're going through. Watching people waste what they have not knowing what to truly do with it makes me feel useless too. Because I got all this energy that I'm not sharing LOL so COME GET IT
!!!!

It's not enough to survive, try to thrive-.

Users who are viewing this thread