What is your Minecraft username?:

honeystaunt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

honeysorrow

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST/EDT

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on SRP varies from day to day depending on what I may have planned. I'm usually pretty active on SRP for 9+ hours on a good day! Of course on days I may have work or school it shortens but I am highly active as soon as I’m available and free to play.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I’m aware and acknowledge this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a school counselor, there are many things to come with it. Your job is to provide students with as much academic, social, and emotional support for students. A school counselor plays a huge part in a school setting as they create a positive and supportive environment where students are able to strive academically, personally, or possibly even in a sports setting. Alongside this, they often address the issues that may affect students' academic performance which includes behavioral and social changes.

School counselors help students develop academic skills, help to set educational goals, and create academic plans. They also assist in helping pick classes to suit their likes and ensure students are on track for graduation and their future jobs.

They also listen to students' concerns, whether it's personal, relationships, or mental health. Counselors provide a safe and confidential space for students to express themselves, offering them guidance, coping strategies, and possibly even referrals to other professionals if these issues go beyond the role of a school counselor.

Not only do they offer one-on-one counseling but they may also organize a group counseling session for various topics such as stress management, study skills, social skills, or even self-esteem. These sessions provide students with an opportunity for students to connect, share experiences, and learn from one another or the group sessional could be to solve an ongoing issue between the students.

A counselor also can help students explore career options, discuss their interests and capabilities, and help to make the right decisions for their future. Also can assist with scholarship opportunities.

Typically school counselors are trained in the department of conflict resolution techniques and act as mediators between students, teachers, and parents. Counselors also may address conflicts, misunderstandings, or disciplinary issues, promoting positive communication and problem-solving skills.

When counselors are faced with emergencies such as bullying or violence, they take action to provide immediate support while carefully assessing the situation to ensure suitable disciplinary actions.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have tons of experience when it comes to roleplay! I have been roleplaying for YEARS online ever since I was about 7. From Roblox to a site I’m too embarrassed to admit I played Minecraft and Discord. Although I do not have experience with Counseling in a specific. I do have experience with the roleplay of School, Romance, and other silly things. Currently, as we speak I have the most experience in SRP with being a professor so I’ve already been in the environment of helping students on their path to becoming more successful. Basically…I have 9 almost 10 years of experience in the roleplay world. I’m extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the idea of SchoolRP, it started on Roblox and continued through Minecraft between Housing in Hypixel to SRP. Of course, as of 5 months ago I got into ProfessorRP and have dealt with the students around the school. From teaching classes to helping out students in need of support, to separating fights to many things above. I have gained so much knowledge about roleplay and learned more and more through all the different types of RP I’ve experienced.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to be a part of the School Employee faction to continue my journey just through a different department. I've always had a passion for helping others out whether it be through an academic-related issue or a personal issue. I want to open up to new roleplay experiences and put myself in a new setting roleplay-wise. Not only this but I've personally experienced so much positivity with IRL school counselors who helped me through a lot! I want to give that same positivity and impact back on the SRP Community and enlighten the idea of new roleplay experiences.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Professor Application - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

sxcklysweet - College B (Main Account)
honeystaunt - Adult (ALT Account)

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Kanai would maintain calm and professional as he spoke in a reassuring tone. He'd be relatively relaxed, approaching the situation with a clear and open mind. He'd clap his hands together, a small smile forming on his lips as he looked upon the student who had been cursing him out. "Hey! I understand you and I can hear you. Thank you for sharing your feelings about me but I do think you could tone it down a bit and use a better choice of words!" He moved one arm to rest at his side, his free arm resting against his chest and his hand holding onto his arm/elbow. "I surely hope you don't treat your peers like that! It's not very nice..I'd expect some more maturity but we can talk about this in a calm matter if you would like to instead of using such foul language! I'm always here for you if you need anything whether it's emotionally or academically!" He'd give the student a warm smile before finishing the conversation and waving them off.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Kanai would carefully view the situation at hand, a disappointed expression written across his face. He held his ground and stepped in between the two students and immediately and carefully pushed both of them away from each other. Standing between them, his arms folded and he shared a glance between them. "That's enough, let's talk this out like adults. Why are we fighting? It would be more adult-like of you to use your words instead of getting physical you know?" He shook his head disappointedly before checking both students for any major injuries. If there were major injuries, Kanai would radio a nurse to come and help or if one wasn't around at the current moment he would take the two to the nurse's office to get attended to. "Why don't we use our words next time, mm?" He'd give a slight smile, scratching the back of his neck. He'd turn to the student on his left first, "Now, why don't you explain your side of the story first?" He crossed his arms once more, listening to the student and nodding along before turning to the student on his right. "And now it's your turn to tell your side of the story!" He glanced at the student, waiting for them to speak. After both sides had been spoken a small smile formed on Kanai's face as he spoke with a gentle hushed tone. "Now that wasn't too hard, was it?" He shared a glance between the two students, "Let's talk it out next time instead of getting physical, yeah? Or report it to me or any other faculty that could help you out without putting you and others in a violent, unsafe environment. This is school, after all, school is meant to be a safe place! So please, use your words or report the incident to a faculty member alright?" Kanai's arms went down to his sides as he spoke, remaining calm and reassuring.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Kanai would be rather disappointed about his co-worker's actions. He would be a little aggravated although did his best to be sure of not showing any signs of being annoyed or aggravated and instead did the best he could to be reassuring and caring within his attitude. As he was a witness to these actions, he'd reassure the employee of how their actions are quite harmful and inappropriate for the environment they are in. He'd keep a calm expression as he tried to speak with the employee about the situation and to hopefully change their ways of thinking and rethink the choices of action they have decided to take part in. He would be gentle but effective as his goal was to get the employee to fix their act and remain professional while on the job. If others had witnessed, he would ask them to make a claim as a witness and put input on the situation on the employee that was causing such a horrendous scene. Kanai would wait to see their perspective on it before deciding if something more should be carried out. If the situation got out of hand and the employee continued to show immature and inappropriate behavior, a higher-up would be informed and asked for their perspective on the situation so as to have them be aware of it all. Kanai would be sure to give information on how ridiculous the employee's actions were and should be taken care of. However, it'd be up to the higher-ups as to how it is taken care of and handled.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

While in the break room, Kanai would act as you would expect one to. Kanai would enter the room, closing it behind him trying not to cause a disturbance. Kanai would approach the coffee machine, making himself a cup of coffee before sitting down and pulling out his laptop along with a stack of papers. He'd wave to his fellow co-workers with a warm smile plastering his face before he started to look over the papers he had brought with them, occasionally marking things down on the paper with his red glittery pen. He'd take a sip of his coffee now that it wasn't too hot to the tongue before putting it back down. Kanai kept himself busy with his documents followed by opening his laptop to do some research on some things a student may have brought up to him! Not only would he be working while he was in the breakroom but he would make some small talk with his fellow co-workers, asking them about their days and seeing if they needed any help with anything before he made his way back to his station. Not long after, he'd be collecting his documents and his laptop along with his empty coffee cup and getting up from his seat. Kanai carefully put his empty coffee cup into the trash can before he gave his co-workers once again a warm, welcoming smile as he waved them a 'Goodbye' and left the breakroom quietly to not disturb any of those who had still been working on their break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Kanai sat in his office, feeling pretty bored at how quiet the counseling office had been that day. He looked around his office before sitting in front of his filing cabinet. Kanai started to rearrange his files in alphabetical order. As he continued to organize the files and create them to be more neat and perfectly organized, he would open up a snack and begin to eat it while taking occasional sips of his water to fill his hungry stomach. Once he had finished his snack, he made sure to clean up any mess of it before he continued to go through his files. Suddenly he found a more recent file he must've forgotten to take care of! He let out a soft sigh, taking out the file and closing his cabinet. Kanai opened it and began to pull out the unfinished document, from there he started to write a report for SLT about the bullying and the date of it occurring which had been earlier that evening. He provided all the information given to him about it and finished off his report with a note saying if further questions were needed to contact him immediately. He nodded to himself, closing up the file and putting it in its home before getting up from his desk. Kanai brushed himself off and fixed his clothing before making his way out with the report closed in between another folder.

/me Kanai took a seat in his chair, folding his legs as he tucked his foot under his other leg. He'd move some things around on his desk along with grabbing a few snacks to put on his desk for the student he had been expecting. After he took a small glance over his files he got up from his seat and opened it. Kanai grabbed a few files out of the filing cabinet before returning back to his seat and crossing his legs once more. He sighed softly, flipping through them before he looked up from the files seeing the student he had been waiting for was finally there! He smiled softly, waving them on in and motioning them to close the door on their way in. "Come on in, take a seat!" He clasped his hands together. "Now, if I'm not mistaken this is over academic interests?" he asked awaiting approval from the student, nodding in response. "Well, tell me about yourself! Hobbies, interests?" He pulled out a pen and a notepad, clicking the pen to open as he wrote down the student's name along with the date and the topic of the meeting. Once the student told him about their hobbies and interests, the student brought up how they were super interested in drawing! Kanai nodded, listening to what the student had to say, and writing down some ideas. Once he was done he placed his pen down and glanced up toward the student. "Sounds like a really fun path you could put yourself on! I think you should consider maybe taking some art classes that interest you and see how much you like those! Maybe later in life you can try and become an artist or whatnot! I think that would be pretty cool!" He grinned, waiting for the student's reply.

/me Kanai sat at his desk as a student walked into the counselor's room. They requested to speak to a counselor, and he welcomed them in with a warm smile and gestured for them to come into his office. "Have a seat! Would you like a snack? I have plenty of snacks!" he'd offer the student some fruit snacks before he spoke again, "You can start when you're ready and I'm always here to help you with anything you may be struggling with." He would take a seat in his own chair, as he pulled out a pen and notepad. Kanai would listen to the student’s words very carefully, taking a few notes here and there to assess the situation. Once the student had finished speaking about their issues, Kanai gave a nod before giving the student some advice or any support they may need during this time.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kanai Clement-Eito

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Kanai or Mr. Eito / Mr. Clement

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree

Major(s):

Psychology
Sociology
Counseling

Minors:

Biology
Phenomenology

Nationality:

Japanese

Known Languages:

Japanese & JSL

Backstory

Kanai was born in a small Japanese town, he witnessed the struggles and challenges that many of his peers and community members faced. From a young age, he has grown to have much empathy for those around him. Progressing through school years, Kanai excelled well academically while also taking on various leadership roles which allowed him, to support others and offer guidance. Whether it was lending a listening ear to a friend in distress or helping a classmate study for something they were struggling with! He was always there to help.

Kanai always knew his career path would be toward helping people. He recognized the importance of mental health and well-being at such a young age. Especially the mental health among younger individuals who often had a handful of various issues. He was inspired by his school counselor who had supported him during his own struggles and uncertainty, he decided to pursue a career as a counselor to follow the path of the school counselor who helped him.

Kanai would always pretend to play a counselor while his brother would play the ‘patient.’ During these times Kanai would bring out his pen and pad of paper while writing down the things his brother would say to him. He nodded along listening to every word his brother spoke. After his brother finished speaking about these issues, Kanai would give his brother advice on how to deal with these things along with useful tips to help lessen the issues his brother had been dealing with.

On other occasions, Kanai often helped his brother with his schoolwork! His brother wasn’t typically the best when it came to school. He often struggled with it and was the complete and utter total opposite of Kanai. Kanai kept an open mind, understanding his brother's struggles as he struggled with bullying and other issues. Kanai would teach his brother tips on how to study and stay focused on it for longer periods of time and help his brother often to complete his daily school tasks and more! His brother always looked up to Kanai’s passion for helping others and later on pursued his own dreams of becoming a professor.

After Kanai completed his degree in psychology, Kanai pursued a master’s degree in counseling. He gained a lot of valuable knowledge and experience through internships and volunteering opportunities. Kanai has so much dedication and passion for his work, that he quickly tried to build a reputation for being a compassionate individual. His ability to establish such strong connections with students to create a safe and non-judgmental environment propelled him forward in his career.

Once Kanai finished his education and obtained the certifications he needed, he decided he would apply as a Counselor for Karakura High School and College! Kanai is lively about pursuing his dreams as a Counselor and wants to advocate for mental health awareness and possibly even organize workshops and awareness campaigns within the school community to help students overcome obstacles and achieve their full potential.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is that I have been attending the College for some years now! I feel prepared enough to now use my time to help newer students the same way I was helped and motivated to continue my career path. I’ve always enjoyed helping others and listening to their concerns and issues while also giving them advice on how to better themself and helping them to become more successful and come to terms with themself! It would be an honor to be accepted into the faction not only to be my first job here in Karakura but to share and spread the positivity and support that I was given while attending as a College student! I really want to surround myself in a place where I can keep myself busy with something that I love doing and have that impact on others in a positive way.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Generally speaking, I believe I should be chosen over other applicants alike as I am openly willing to new challenges and to venture out of my comfort zone. I strive to achieve higher and higher goals each day and provide a well-displayed environment for others and myself. I am highly dedicated to the role I am applying for and am actively eager to go above and beyond my current responsibilities. I am ready to make a positive impact on the community as a whole and desire a long-term, stay to help as we gain more and more new students who need support academically, emotionally, etc. I've always had a great work ethic and am known to keep myself occupied, not letting any of my time go to waste without being proactive and efficient. Each day I'm filled with more and more motivation and hard work to end off the day calling it successful, eager for the next day to begin. I always love to offer a hand and my own thoughts or input on matters with those around me to help one another strive for a healthy communicational environment. I plan to keep myself active within the faculty to prove my worthiness and appreciation upon acceptance (if accepted.) I will work my hardest to prove myself that my time will be productive and not wasted on time and energy! In conclusion, I believe that my dedication, passion, work ethic, collaboration, and leadership skills among many things prove to make me an outstanding candidate in terms of acceptance! I appreciate your time in reading my application and considering if I should be accepted!

────────────

Extra
I left professor faction so if there's any remanence of that I apologize!

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread