mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HONORARY STAFF TITLE (JUST FOR YONIOTHENACHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1 only if every single past staff/community member had a sort of "Team-Legacy" role, which I think could be used in the SRP discord server.

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
+1 only if every single past staff/community member had a sort of "Team-Legacy" role, which I think could be used in the SRP discord server.
please do this I want to be able to drain the clout of saying I used to be on event team for like 7 months

(the teams do a lot for the server (so does staff) so recognizing their work with a role to show their service seems fitting, in my opinion. I'll articulate myself better later)

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
AMAZING SUGGESTION RIOS +1 I LOVE THIS SUGGESTION SO MUCH ITS AVOSLUTELY AMAZING N THE MOST AFFECTIVE SUGGESTION TO SUPPORT THE ECONOMY OF SRP THIS KID NEEDS A MEDAL BRAVO.

(im loosing my shit pissing myself laughing wtf is this(rios stop glazing im begging its very un skibidi of u))

Last edited:

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I think people are taking this the wrong way. this probably wasn't articulated the best but I think remembering past community team and staff members with a discord/forums/minecraft (probs not minecraft) legacy role would be a fitting thing. Community and Staff Team do a LOT of work for the server that can go unnoticed so recognizing people even after they've left a team for their contribution seems like a genuinely good idea. Honorary Staff Title isn't the best wording but a legacy role is a better word for it (if that's what Rioss is going for)

(also this definetily does benefit the community, imo. at least not in the way you would think. moreso just recognizing people's work which is a positive thing which will have a positive impact)

This is actually a good idea on Rios's part so let him cook.

+1

Last edited:

rios

Level 33
rioss
rioss
Rich+
I think people are taking this the wrong way. this probably wasn't articulated the best but I think remembering past community team and staff members with a discord/forums/minecraft (probs not minecraft) legacy role would be a fitting thing. Community and Staff Team do a LOT of work for the server that can go unnoticed so recognizing people even after they've left a team for their contribution seems like a genuinely good idea. Honorary Staff Title isn't the best wording but a legacy role is a better word for it (if that's what Rioss is going for)

(also this definetily does benefit the community, imo. at least not in the way you would think. moreso just recognizing people's work which is a positive thing which will have a positive impact)

This is actually a good idea on Rios's part so let him cook.

+1
Thanks man!

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1
Like weth stated, former staff and community members should be recognized and that could be having a Legacy Tag in the discord. Just like former Hospital and KPD players- they get legacy tags when they leave and are recognized for the dedication and hard work they provided in their factions. I believe adding a Legacy role for the former staff and community members is a great idea to recognize their hard work and dedication they provided for the SRP community for their duration they served.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
+1
As much as this suggestion may be confusing to some, all the points weth said I agree with and people should totally read it too. I don't see whats wrong with having legacy role for staff and community team on discord yk? Sometimes the work these people do never gets seen, and while yes some players (old players) might remember the work they do, majority if not all the time no one knows what certain community people and/or staff has done for the player base.

Syukii

Level 9
+1 - For discord server, aswell of the fact it would be nice

-1 - For the server, also in general. I get Community staff, and staff should be recognized for their hard work but can’t it just be done in general? Not just a “here goes your reward role after working hard and you are dippin!” Why not an announcement of departure? Especially if they have been apart of the team for so long, adding the appreciation and big events they contributed/hosted, have built, or big roleplay era’s they’ve help make happen, etc.
not the staff saying They quit themselves and just a o7 spam chat.

ontop of that, if we were to give the role to EVERYONE that was apart of community team/staff team. Which mostly 15% of the time not a lot of them stay long to really earn the role?(I don’t really see staff/community staff quit that often so)

An Retired Staff/Retired Community Member role would be better, simple role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread