mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hopefully Alright Intro

Grimaria

Level 1
This is, uh, a little awkward for me. I don't usually introduce myself so publicly, but here I am! I hope this introduction is at least a little bit interesting. My name is Grimaria, though you can call me Grim, I'm twenty until month 1/2 later. I have an alternate account, Ahlassi, though Grimaria is my main account.

I work as a lunch lady, and that's a little embarrassing to say, though I enjoy it quite a bit. My co-workers are quite lovely to hang around and the kids are as well though I wish they could stack their trays correctly.

Related to role play, I also take delight in Dungeons and Dragons and Deadlands. I'll be in a Pokemon Tabletop game sometime later, and I have no doubt that'll be really fun to play~. Aside from role play, I enjoy video games immensely, like Champions of Norrath, Final Fantasy: Realm Reborn, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Stardew Valley, Outlast, Pokemon, etc etc. I'm a big fan of anime as well. I've watched Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Silent Voice, Hetalia, Free!, DRAMAtical Murder, Princess Tutu, and more, though lately I've been obsessed with Voltron. I've just finished the entire series and I'm depressed that's it's over. >-<

I apologize that I don't really have anything really person to say as I'd like to keep that reserved for friends, maybe you'll learn my real name if we become close enough though, like I said, I'm not really confident about sharing a whole lot of information about myself unless it's something we could possibly bond over, likes games, anime, and whatnot.

I found the SRP yesterday and I took an instant interest in the server, got on to check some things out and it was so well thought out, especially when I got to the forums. I've been going through the forums, trying to figure everything out, but I thought I would try SRP with a friend, who is also new to this.

I hope we can become friends, or at least get along. ^-^

Shizai

Level 143
I felt the same way when making my introduction! It's nice to meet you Grim, I'm Shizai. You're twenty, that's very surprising I'm nineteen years old we're very close in age! Lunch ladies deserve some love too there's nothing wrong with working as that, I work as a groundskeeper.. so basically a janitor.. ahahaha! I too like dungeons and dragons, Pokemon was always a go-to game for me in my younger years and I absolutely loved playing, My last one however was Pokemon X and Y as I don't have a 3DS anymore I sold it for a Xbox One, and get this I recently sold my Xbox One. I had Skyrim, fallout, Stardew Valley, Outlast, as well as a bunch of other games that I played on my Xbox, I love your game choices and I feel like we have very similar taste! We have a lot in common cause I love anime too, some of those that you've named i've not watched, but I planned to watch Black Butler. I have so many anime that I like too and have watched, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gurren Lagann, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a bunch of others that I'm not naming but just know... its a lot, like a lot. It's good I also reserved a lot of my personal life issues for friends, even my name as well! I'm glad you took an interest in SRP I found it almost a year ago now and took immediate interest just like you now, It's cool to know that there are other people around my age here and we should definitely get to become friends my discord is in the description of this, if you want to hit me up and talk sometimes, I like making new friends, especially ones around my age!

Grimaria

Level 1
I felt the same way when making my introduction! It's nice to meet you Grim, I'm Shizai. You're twenty, that's very surprising I'm nineteen years old we're very close in age! Lunch ladies deserve some love too there's nothing wrong with working as that, I work as a groundskeeper.. so basically a janitor.. ahahaha! I too like dungeons and dragons, Pokemon was always a go-to game for me in my younger years and I absolutely loved playing, My last one however was Pokemon X and Y as I don't have a 3DS anymore I sold it for a Xbox One, and get this I recently sold my Xbox One. I had Skyrim, fallout, Stardew Valley, Outlast, as well as a bunch of other games that I played on my Xbox, I love your game choices and I feel like we have very similar taste! We have a lot in common cause I love anime too, some of those that you've named i've not watched, but I planned to watch Black Butler. I have so many anime that I like too and have watched, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gurren Lagann, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a bunch of others that I'm not naming but just know... its a lot, like a lot. It's good I also reserved a lot of my personal life issues for friends, even my name as well! I'm glad you took an interest in SRP I found it almost a year ago now and took immediate interest just like you now, It's cool to know that there are other people around my age here and we should definitely get to become friends my discord is in the description of this, if you want to hit me up and talk sometimes, I like making new friends, especially ones around my age!
I'll definitely consider hitting you up on Discord sometime. You sound like an awesome person to hang around! I've tried watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but every time I tried, I just covered my eyes and screamed on the inside since I have never came across an anime such as that. Oh boy-

Users who are viewing this thread