Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: AcidRP

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: No, I don't think so

What country are you from?: United States

Do you have Discord?: yes it's Duh._.imma._.shorty#2855

How long have you played the server for?: for about 2-3 years now

List your current and past applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-acidrp.26499/
(don't know if I was denied or accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to become a Hospital Nurse, so I have the opportunity to keep the people in Karakura safe. I would also love to help students be inspired to pursue Medical School in the future. Seeing the smiles I would get after helping a good citizen would make my day worthwhile. Hospital Nurses have quiet a job to do.

What do you know about medical practice?: Medical practice is a type of business in which a medical practitioner or group of practitioners works with patients in order to diagnose and treat illnesses, injuries or other medical conditions that require care. There are many different types of medical practices, some very specifically treating one type of illness, and others as more general practices, in which physicians might practice Internal medicine, and offer primary care for patients. Within a medical practice, a physician may be able to examine the patient, run tests, make a diagnosis, offer treatment options, and write drug prescriptions, among other actions.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Pink: infant or child abduction

Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code Violet: Violent or Combative individual

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code White: Evacuation

Code Green: Emergency activation

Code Black: Bomb threat

Code Red: Fire

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
Freya Is a wonderful, shy, kind person when it comes to the outside world but on her Job, she is very happy but worried for all her patients. She loves everyone equally on her job when shes sees someone injured she would be very helpful. On the outside of her job, she is very adventures and smart when it comes to problems or maybe family Issues.

What do they look like?
Freya is a Japanese British Female, That stands at 5'5, She has Bright shiny blue eyes, She has one side of her hair dark orange and the other a light orange. She has a soft high pitch voice, Her body shape is slim. She has a fresh flower sent on her.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Freya does not have any illnesses.

What makes your character unique?
Usually, people would think she’s a shy, innocent girl, but people don’t see what she’s been through. As I see Freya out of character and as I play as her character. I wish there were more people like her today. Allis is caring and isn’t scared to help anyone in the community. I can see Freya being able to become a Doctor. With her past how she lost her biological parents in a plane crash. I can see she wished for more help. No matter if it’s family or not. We can tell Freya wants to help anyone in the need of help. Which is what makes her unique, because there aren’t many people like Freya who are willing to want to help others in Karakura city of Japan.

BACKSTORY

Freya Acid Haruko is a 23-year-old medical student who enjoys drone photography, baking, and going to work. She is brave and smart, but can also be very shy and a bit lazy.

She is Japanese who defines herself as pansexual. She is currently at college. studying medicine. She has a severe phobia of snakes

Physically, Freya is in good shape. She is average-height with Pale skin, Dark and Light Orange hair, and Light shiny Blue eyes.

She grew up in a middle-class neighborhood. After her parents died when she was only 7 years old, she was raised by her grandmother. She was born on January 7th, 1997. She's sweet, intrepid, talkative, and perhaps a little too stubborn. But what'd you expect from somebody with her position?

She was born in a decent family in a developing community. She lived free of worries until she was about 15 years old, but at that point, life began to change.

She became a traveling adventurer and was among the most popular people. Having overcome plenty of obstacles, she is going on a journey in a fast world. But with her bravery and diligence, there's nothing to stop her from fulfilling all dreams. She could quickly become a great leader, perhaps even of the nation.

But anything could happen; she is currently having fun with friends. She feels like there's more to enjoy in this world. Luckily she has great grandparents to support her.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Freya 'Acid' Haruko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s): Acid, Freya
Preferred Name: Acid
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single for now
Nationality: Japanese, British
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details