mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Hospital Application.

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
_CaptainGrim_

What is your discord name & tag?: Yakov#4155

Previous bans: One ban where I avoided staff.

Describe your activity on the server: 10/10

What is your timezone?: CET

List your current and past applications: Russian Application (: | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I've been roleplaying for several years and I would personally say that my skills would deem wrothy, I make sure my actions are well described when I interact.

What is your motivation for applying?
For me, being able to roleplay beyond what I've roleplayed already is a big accomplishment. I love roleplaying as it is a fun hobby of mine thus being able to roleplay as an employee of the hospital would very much be fun!

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
I'm applying for Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work? Currently not that much knowledge, also a reason to why I'd like to start so I could get to know more.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Yakov Sidorov

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: He/him.

Character’s Age (if accepted): 25.

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
He is currently grade-12.

Character’s Nationality: Russian.

Character’s Marital Status: Unmarried.

Character’s Religious Denomination: Orthodox christianity.

Character’s Spoken Languages: Japanese, Russian.

Backstory (100+ Words)
Yakov Sidorov had his very own rough little backstory alone. His parents died at very young age back in Yekaterinburg located in Russia, his family had a very known reputation by the citizens of Yekaterinburg but eventually that reputation would come to an end by an unfortunate event having them all assasinated and brutally murdered. Yakov being the only survivor the people involved in these actions took him as their own for him to be raised as an assasin himself. Growing up Yakov quickly noticed that all of this was wrong and bad so he prepared himself, waiting for the perfect moment to finally being able to escape them. The day he turned 11 years old he had decided it was time, so he packed days of food and nessecarry supplies for his upcoming journey. He spent months traveling, looking for the perfect place for him to stay till the day he ended up in a town called Karakura. This place seemed peaceful enough for him so he stayed, and this is where his story continues.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
He has not gone to medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions? No.

Has your character completed any additional schooling? He is currently waiting for upcoming exams to complete 12th grade.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Yakov stands 6'3 tall having a very thick and muscular look with fair skin, he has beautiful fluffy hair with bangs running down to his brown eyes and in rare occasions his eyes turn hazel. He typically wears very loose-fitting close as he prefers roomy clothes. Yakov also has a left prosthetic leg he had to get from a very unfortunate event.

How does your character act on and off duty? Yakov's personality depends on his mood and surroundings. At most occasions he portrays himself very civil, welcoming and respecful, many find him very funny and comedic and loving but, he has his mood changes where he tends to be a bit mean or perhaps rude but he is very well controlled by his own mental so he never really has problems losing his temper. This personality sticks with him, but he would do his personal best so be as civil as possible on duty.

Does your character function better on their own or with others? He has no preferations.

What plans does your character have for the future? Yakov's dream and goal is to eventually get himself a happy and healthy family, alongside a job with good enviorment.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself? People see Yakov as a heart warming, caring but sometimes... mysterious person, he always puts others before him.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread