Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
FoxKingCrusatire#3615
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes
List your current and past applications:
None

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I don't normally Detail RP, but I have had some experience with trying it.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

RandomlyDenied inspired me to apply EMS. I love to support others with mental issues, making others happy is one of my biggest passions.
Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist
Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I have had 3 years of experience supporting others, listening to other peoples problems. I haven't worked in an office before, but I was part of support teams in other communities.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
I am unaware of how each of the EMS functions work. If I require training, this is where I will need to be trained.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

I am unaware of what each colour code means regarding EMS, however I am prepared to learn.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Dom Ukiles has a calm mindset. He cares about other people feel, and wants them to feel happy. Though he is calm, he loves to have fun with his friends, and make new friends. He wears a lovely tuxedo tailored specially for his fitting, and has some purple in his black hair.
What he's like on and off the job?
Dom is professional and calm while working, making sure to get the job over with nice and easily. Off work, he is fun and exciting.
Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He plans to give his co-workers the life they always imagined, while also providing them with the entertainment.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
In the past, Dom was a sociopath, but after moving to Karakura, he became much better with himself, and the people around him.
BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Canon lore: Born in 1992, in the city of San Jose, Dom was born into a life of hatred and neglect. HIs parents was abusive and neglectful towards him, and nobody knew why. As Dom grew older, people started to notice how slow he is at learning, and with an I.Q. of 67, his classmates bullied him endlessly. Eventually, it got so bad, he injured one of his classmates, sending him to the hospital. Dom only wanted a fun life, he never wanted to hurt people, so his cousin, Dakota, flew him down to Japan to start a new life, and a new life he got. He became smarter, happier, and became friends with a large community of people. He now lives the rest of his life in the city of Karakura, carefree and happy.
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Dom Chirstian Ukiles
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr., He, Him
Characters Given Name(s):
Dommie, Cheater
Characters Preferred Name:
Dom
Characters Age:
Characters Gender:
Male
Characters Religious Domination:
Athiest
Characters Marital Status:
Dating, not married
Characters Nationality:
French
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Working Experience(s):
None
Academic Degree:
Medical, Psychiatry
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering
Minor(s):
Sociology, physiology
Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread