mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

House I spent 500k Dont work cant edit.

Username: Mattyboymun

Apartment cord: 1516 .18 . 769

issue: Cant enter or edit my house

Additional info: I right clicked the house twice and instead of spending 250k i spent 500k and i cant get my money back. I now have 12k. You guys really need to work on the guying multiple months at a house auction. I carry around large sums of money and when i buy a place it always pay from 30-90 days when i buy at auction. Okay, The house i bought the nametag on the house changed three times when i bought it so i don't know if it's really mine. I requested my 500k back. I couldn't enter the house when i bought it. None used to live there before i bought it. But the staff claimed there was. Nothing changed. I payed 500k and there's not even a basement in the house. I was hoping i could have four people live in this house and pay rent. I don't even have enough room for 2 people. There was nothing inside the house because the sign was lying about someone living there. I tried to edit the house in ap edit mode and nothing edits. I cant edit my own house. At first i was locked out of my own house for like a day. I pay 8k a day to live in that house. I cant even enter my own house. If you guys sell houses please don't make one persons house way better then everyone else. That's biased. All the other houses I've been in had basements and they didn't have sports teams. The house I bought doesn't have a basement. How am i supposed to have people live with me and charge them rent when they don't have room to move around. i believe there 3 rooms. The house on the outfit is the biggest house on the street. The location is a corner lot which in theory is the most expensive hardest house to get. But in this game it's an illusion. I would at least like to edit my house or get something else or get my money back. Staff said i could disown for 100k back. I couldn't edit the doors of the entrance to enter the building as well. I've been locket out for almost 24 hours. Do you know how hard it is to make 250k let alone 500k. That takes like 250 hours of allowance to make that without selling stuff. You may not understand the value of 500k yen as a 12th grader. It takes a long time to make and You guys basicly took it for nothing. I already decided not to play this game for 4 hours this morning when i woke up because of this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread