House is Completely Glitched (Can't Break Blocks), Also Backyard Issue

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
USERNAME: stormii__

APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW): 1442x 19y 677z

ISSUE: I cannot delete any of the blocks in my house that were there prior to the moving (my house used to be in the Dorms area), my backyard is also glitched and will not let me build there (this issue was present before the moving)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: My house was in the area that the Dormitories now occupy, I was able to build and break blocks while it was there. However, since the dorms were built and my house was moved, I am unable to break any blocks that were already placed prior to the moving. This is still true when using the command /property reverse; the command will delete any blocks added after the move, but all the blocks that were present previously remain. I want to remodel my house, but am unable to, due to the glitch.

There are also permanent stairs/a permanent second floor, I have an attic but cannot access it. My backyard is also unable to be edited, I don't know if that's normal or not considering that other houses with the same model not only have a pool, but also additional backyard decoration. My house is missing a pool, as well as the ability to edit the back yard. Another thing, I own what used to be where the track house was, so there is a glitched tunnel outside the front of my house. It could be what remained of a basement, but I am unsure.

I would really love to be able to model my house to the best of my ability, however due to this glitch I can't. I'm aware that it is around the holidays and most staff are likely busy, so I don't mind waiting as long as needed. I have attached clips of the issue, I hope that helps.

Also I know this is not item requests but I accidentally broke my fireplace in the clip.... If I could get a new one, that would be great.... (LOL)

My Discord is stormii__ (same as my user), it won't let me attach my file so I will just DM it to whoever needs to see it.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Your housing issue has been accepted and solved!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread