CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: CTC0
What's the title of your suggestion?: Housing requests

What's your suggestion?:
Recently I have noticed that the housing requests go back to January (the ones that aren't pending anyway), my suggestion is to have the housing requests checked since there is now 4 pages of requests waiting to be answered.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Having the housing requests be checked will lower the list of requests therefor making for a happier community.

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I don't think you needed to suggest this, you could've just asked staff directly about possible reasons why it's like that.

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
Idk why you would have to suggest this... Like Liz said it's more of a staff question... You can always be friendly and ask when they plan on checking them all

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
He didn’t say anything about staff not having real lives. I think him making a suggestion about it rather than spamming their dms is a lot more respectful of their time.
I understand. My point still stands. Staff have real lives the best they can do is be patient about the housing issues. They're also short-staffed right now which probably adds more of a handful on top of other responsibilities. Patience is key.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Staff have real lives too
I usually agree with this sentiment, but three months is a long time. Eventually it gets to a point where rather than understanding they may just be a bit busy, it just seems like they're putting things off intentionally. People can have lives and also fulfill the obligations they signed up for, too.

If it really hasn't been checked since January, then I agree they should probably be reviewed.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Hi, this isn’t for lack of trying. Majority of the current requests are about properties being disowned (and the command Senior Admins use for it isn’t working at the moment) or they’re about issues that need to be dealt with by the owner. Hopefully will be fixed soon though

rios

Level 32
4Rios
4Rios
Rich+
Hi, this isn’t for lack of trying. Majority of the current requests are about properties being disowned (and the command Senior Admins use for it isn’t working at the moment) or they’re about issues that need to be dealt with by the owner. Hopefully will be fixed soon though
can i kill sasha vasylenko

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're working on making more tools to empower staff to be able to carry out these requests. At the moment, some requests are not possible hence the wait.​

Users who are viewing this thread