mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Housing

frenzyyy

Level 9
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega+
There are a few ways you can go about getting a property. I'll let you know here.

Student Dormitories:
Cheap 500 yen per OOC day dormitories, perfect for a newer player! To find them;

- Head to spawn with the command /spawn
- Turn around to look behind you and go straight, here will be a train station.
- Head on the next train and get off at the Second Stop, the station should be named "Dorms"
- Go up the stairs and exit the station.
- Once out of the station head left until you see another left, head down there.
- Walk straight until you see the Student Dorms Building, simply find an empty dorm and right click the sign to claim!

Apartments:
Apartments are all around the map, you can find them with the GPS System that should be in your inventory. These are usually more expensive ranging from 50,000 yen to 150,000 yen. There are many different apartment buildings but as you play more you will spot them around and take a look in them.

Houses:
Houses again can be found all over the map however are most likely taken a lot of the times, so just walk past some of them and keep an eye. Houses are usually the most expensive to buy. However, if you head to the beach you can find a nice, demure beach house for around 20,000 yen!

Of course you can also visit the estate agent, they show up on your GPS System. You can then see a list of houses, apartments or beach houses that are available and what price they are currently at.

Hope this helped! Welcome to the server :)

Randen

Level 10
GoodbyeRanden
GoodbyeRanden
Rich
Hey there I'm a new player on the server and I was wondering how do I buy a house. The /property command doesn't say how nor does the npc work.
There are a few ways you can go about getting a property. I'll let you know here.

Student Dormitories:
Cheap 500 yen per OOC day dormitories, perfect for a newer player! To find them;

- Head to spawn with the command /spawn
- Turn around to look behind you and go straight, here will be a train station.
- Head on the next train and get off at the Second Stop, the station should be named "Dorms"
- Go up the stairs and exit the station.
- Once out of the station head left until you see another left, head down there.
- Walk straight until you see the Student Dorms Building, simply find an empty dorm and right click the sign to claim!

Apartments:
Apartments are all around the map, you can find them with the GPS System that should be in your inventory. These are usually more expensive ranging from 50,000 yen to 150,000 yen. There are many different apartment buildings but as you play more you will spot them around and take a look in them.

Houses:
Houses again can be found all over the map however are most likely taken a lot of the times, so just walk past some of them and keep an eye. Houses are usually the most expensive to buy. However, if you head to the beach you can find a nice, demure beach house for around 20,000 yen!

Of course you can also visit the estate agent, they show up on your GPS System. You can then see a list of houses, apartments or beach houses that are available and what price they are currently at.

Hope this helped! Welcome to the server :)
I would also add this

Real Estate NPC
If you ever feel like moving to a new apartment, there is a NPC near complex G which shows all the available housing. Now you can get lucky and find a house that's cheaper then 30k, but it's best too look into what's available and your budget.

Users who are viewing this thread