mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How about the older players?

Hello!
I've been playing on this server for almost 2 and a half year and on september until december from last year I managed to make 2 exams to go to college. i failed and I had to wait til the recente exam to go to college.
The first thing i would like to discuss is:
On april 9th ducks decided that he would choose people to got to college and some of them were recente 12 graders and some of them didnt make at least as much exams as we do !

HOW ABOUT THE OLDER PLAYERS?
(we have the same rights to go to college the same as the recente 12 graders!)
the second thing is: The timezone
Most of us dont go to schoolrp at the same time Its hard for us to know where the exams are taking because we dont have the same timezone.
(Ducks we know you go on the server and tell us where and on the fórum must still most of the people have things to do in real life)
Opinion:
I saw people who was way behind me going to college and i was stuck in 12 grader since October of 2016
proofs:
1º student

2º student

thanks for taking our times
sincerily,

the 12 grader,catchingRainbows or xXxheyAyaListenxX

Last edited:

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
College is a IC thing, and just as in real life you need to pass a exam. Being "old" is not enough to get you into college in real life either.

(Ducks we know you go on the server and tell us where and on the fórum must still most of the people have things to do in real life)
I made a suggestion about Ducks being more active to broadcast events on the forum too (which got deleted after months of no staff having any reply, but suggestions barely get any replies anyway so why bother). I agree it's hard to catch events when your not active on the server, but I don't think that should mean we throw away a very realistic requirment.

CatchingRainbows

Level 13
College is a IC thing, and just as in real life you need to pass a exam. Being "old" is not enough to get you into college in real life either.

I made a suggestion about Ducks being more active to broadcast events on the forum too (which got deleted after months of no staff having any reply, but suggestions barely get any replies anyway so why bother). I agree it's hard to catch events when your not active on the server, but I don't think that should mean we throw away a very realistic requirment.

I agree that college is a Ic thing but he made at least 4-5 exams while i've been on the server and just now he remembers to stop wth the exams

Mity

Level 104
i agree its unfair that some people can go but most of us dont also some people taking tests and fail and not go to college compared to people going to college with no tests thats just wrong i think all grade 12's should become college with a test or just all with no tests if u choose to go to college with tests demote college students who got promoted with no test and give them tests and if a grade 12 isnt online while the tests he should still be able to go to a room while he is online take the test and submit it in a hopper

Users who are viewing this thread