• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altairaa

Level 10
Hi! I am a furry! I am 10 years old and my furry name is RainyPaws! I am a cat! Nya! My hobbies include rubbing cactuses and eating porcupine meat.

Anyway, let's get down to business. I am here to invite ALL of you to the furry army! That's right, all of you! All you have to do is add my on discord @Rainy#0848 because you are cool just like me! Us furries can take over SchoolRP! And maybe... Even the world. Join the furry army today! Also, here are a few things you get if you join the furry army.

1. Better internet.
  2. More friends (because we all know anyone who is on the internet has no social life-)
  3. A better life !1
JOIN US TODAY AND BE COOL LIKE US FURRIES! ;3
:thumbs_up: :heart: :kissing_heart:
/me Seductively winks
/roll 20
/me gets 20
/you gets 3
/looc IF YOU DON'T JOIN IT'S FAILRP AND I WILL REPORT YOU!

/help this person won't join and continues reading this. I think that is a bannable offense and they should be banned immediately.

Also, Grammarly is my savior-

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+

courtneyy

Level 23
I’m joining. Terra and I will lead the furry army with pride!!! You all better join or we eat you first >:)

greehn

Level 111
Hi! I am a furry! I am 10 years old and my furry name is RainyPaws! I am a cat! Nya! My hobbies include rubbing cactuses and eating porcupine meat.

Anyway, let's get down to business. I am here to invite ALL of you to the furry army! That's right, all of you! All you have to do is add my on discord @Rainy#0848 because you are cool just like me! Us furries can take over SchoolRP! And maybe... Even the world. Join the furry army today! Also, here are a few things you get if you join the furry army.

1. Better internet.
  2. More friends (because we all know anyone who is on the internet has no social life-)
  3. A better life !1
JOIN US TODAY AND BE COOL LIKE US FURRIES! ;3
:thumbs_up: :heart: :kissing_heart:
/me Seductively winks
/roll 20
/me gets 20
/you gets 3
/looc IF YOU DON'T JOIN IT'S FAILRP AND I WILL REPORT YOU!

/help this person won't join and continues reading this. I think that is a bannable offense and they should be banned immediately.

Also, Grammarly is my savior-
i hope this gets deleted.

0nnsetted

Level 51
FUCK, I didn't see the votes and clicked the second option thinking it was "no," but I was tricked. I'm being forced to join. Send help.

Users who are viewing this thread