mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

how do i even get popular.

frutigo

Level 34
I was playing srp and realized, I was lonely. like, just really lonely. I know I have friends but sometimes I think they get annoyed by me, sometimes i don't see them. i really wanted to be popular on srp and well known, i want people to go "hey look! that's frutigo!" funny jokes about me in ooc or people coming up to me and saying hi. the more that I think about it, it kinda makes me look like a loser. i wanna be cared about, if you get what i mean.

which, brings me to to my question!

how do you get popular?
I'm geuinally asking. i barely have any friends and most people think I'm a nobody or whatever!!
i would really like tips

thank you and have a good night/day

Polar

Level 103
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
You don't. Be popular in real life, Popularity on a Minecraft server ain't gonna put bread in your pockets gang

rios

Level 54
riospace
riospace
Rich
Roleplay and interact with people from different factions/communities and eventually you'll make friends

frutigo

Level 34
You don't. Be popular in real life, Popularity on a Minecraft server ain't gonna put bread in your pockets gang
Yes, I know. Im perfectly fine in real life and I have focused on that, thanks for your concern. Im just wondering how I can become well known, just to yk, make friends!! Thanks for your opinion though! really appreciate it

Ruin

Level 119
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
hey gangster, just be yourself n' chill, if ppl dont like you dont even mind em haters gonna hate, just interact with people, join a faction, spread that positivity and it'll get back to you

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
how do you get popular?
just dont ur cool either way, I'd say if u wants friends just join a faction and/or start rping with random people(thats how i met some srp friends and the nerd unh6ly). . .u dont have to be popular to have friends, there're popular people around srp which arent good or even "cool". . YOURE NOT A LOSER ISTG DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!!!! Anyway you're free to dm me i'll mostly answer, I dont rp alot but still i'll be happy to be ur friend :3

Kinyuun

Level 24
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
Honestly just walk about and join a faction! Especially one that is more active than others; I found myself becoming more well known when I became a teacher, however every faction has their own little clique, it’s all about what you prefer to do during your time roleplaying! I find myself bored a lot, dm me if you ever need ppl to rp with cause I am boreeedd all the time haha

RippedZan

Level 28
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
I'll be honest and a bit blunt, don't strive to become 'popular', strive to create friendships, connections, and experiences throughout the server. Having popularity isn't for everyone and it can become stressful at times. But if this is truly what you desire, start off in the school itself, join a club or sports team. After time you can make your way up to joining one of the many factions that SRP has to offer. Popularity all comes with time and we all seemingly start from the bottom.

The biggest advice I can say, is just be yourself, do what you enjoy and just have fun on the server.

Arocatula

Level 197
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
Honestly, if you think you're a cool guy, you are, there are no tips or tricks to be considered "popular" just be chill, join some factions, communities, and maybe a club or gang and you're good.

maraa

Level 217
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
I had my small share of popularity when I was in 3 factions at the same time, and one being a team captain, which had opened tons of doors for me, also being a school employee, which was the first faction I joined.. in all actuality just join factions and meet new people

just be yourself and you wouldn't fall short

frutigo

Level 34
just dont ur cool either way, I'd say if u wants friends just join a faction and/or start rping with random people(thats how i met some srp friends and the nerd unh6ly). . .u dont have to be popular to have friends, there're popular people around srp which arent good or even "cool". . YOURE NOT A LOSER ISTG DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!!!! Anyway you're free to dm me i'll mostly answer, I dont rp alot but still i'll be happy to be ur friend :3
THANK YOUU!! Really appreciate the response!

frutigo

Level 34
I had my small share of popularity when I was in 3 factions at the same time, and one being a team captain, which had opened tons of doors for me, also being a school employee, which was the first faction I joined.. in all actuality just join factions and meet new people

just be yourself and you wouldn't fall short
Alright, thank you for your advice!

frutigo

Level 34
I'll be honest and a bit blunt, don't strive to become 'popular', strive to create friendships, connections, and experiences throughout the server. Having popularity isn't for everyone and it can become stressful at times. But if this is truly what you desire, start off in the school itself, join a club or sports team. After time you can make your way up to joining one of the many factions that SRP has to offer. Popularity all comes with time and we all seemingly start from the bottom.

The biggest advice I can say, is just be yourself, do what you enjoy and just have fun on the server.
Thank you for your response! Have a good day/night

philbertman42

Level 145
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
as literally the most popular and well-renown player on this server, philbertman42, you don't want to be popular like me. Crowds of adoring fans cheer my name every time I enter the server, which means that I can't spend time doing what really matters (AFKing at plaza as I wait for school to start, then AFK during school until the end of the school day).

Users who are viewing this thread