mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

~ How do I get a job and how do I interect with most items ~

MrsEnder_

Level 0
Hello!, I'm a bit confused with the roleplay server since i'm still new to this but how do I interect with most stuff and Can I have a job has a student?, if so how do I get a job. I need some yens and I really want to know how I get more.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
For a job, you most likely would want to apply for one or work at one of those restaurants people have been owning. For interacting with items, I would just... find out.
You can get many jobs as a student, you can even get bigger jobs such as teacher when being a student as long as you turn into a grown-up after getting accepted.
Just a side note, questions are asked in the support section or in general. (The support section is recommended)

MrsEnder_

Level 0
For a job, you most likely would want to apply for one or work at one of those restaurants people have been owning. For interacting with items, I would just... find out.
You can get many jobs as a student, you can even get bigger jobs such as teacher when being a student as long as you turn into a grown-up after getting accepted.
Just a side note, questions are asked in the support section or in general. (The support section is recommended)

Oh Okay, Thank you for explaining! <3

Users who are viewing this thread