mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

how do you apply for college?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
so basically I'm in grade 11(almost grade 12) and i want to make sure i have time to perfect my application to college, but i have no clue where to post the application or if you need an application at all, can someone help me out?

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
You used to be able to apply for college, but now, there is a test held every three months. Wait until about two months, and you can try going into college.

I know it's a long wait, but almost everyone going into college had to wait, too.

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
so basically I'm in grade 11(almost grade 12) and i want to make sure i have time to perfect my application to college, but i have no clue where to post the application or if you need an application at all, can someone help me out?
There was an old way to apply but as of now they've removed it as well as applications for being an adult, in order to get into college you have to do a test and for an adult you have to apply for a job.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
to be in college u have to pass exams, the apps r no longer a thing! however, you always can to apply for any job or wait for the exams that will be in the end of May! :)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
to be in college u have to pass exams, the apps r no longer a thing! however, you always can to apply for any job or wait for the exams that will be in the end of May! :)
oh ok thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread