mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How do you become a Captain of a sports team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
I've been wanting it know this for a while since I would like to help out my fellow teammates on the bobcat baseball team since the captain we have right now is barely on and so I can give some extra hands to help out.

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
Well she is but on different ALTS, HATOLA rarely on the baseball one from what I've seen... No offense.

ReverendDubs

Level 15
Revra
Revra
Notable
She’s been pretty active from what I’ve seen.. you do realize captains aren’t on 24/7 right? It’s not their life.

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
Yeah, plus you don't need to be a captain to help your teammates...
The objective is to work as a team, not to order people to do something.

BonBons

Level 31
I've been wanting it know this for a while since I would like to help out my fellow teammates on the bobcat baseball team since the captain we have right now is barely on and so I can give some extra hands to help out.
You can obtain the captain role by being a dedicated member of your team, and from my knowledge the old captain or sports faction lead has a say in who gets captain as well. However from my observation the current bobcat baseball captain seems to be very active, even interacted with them today ICly. As long as they're hosting practices and interacting with their team which I believe Hatola is doing completely fine. I am a captain myself, and sometimes it's hard to be on for hours a day especially with IRL things. And like Frankie has said, you can still help your teammates without being captain, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it!

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
You can obtain the captain role by being a dedicated member of your team, and from my knowledge the old captain or sports faction lead has a say in who gets captain as well. However from my observation the current bobcat baseball captain seems to be very active, even interacted with them today ICly. As long as they're hosting practices and interacting with their team which I believe Hatola is doing completely fine. I am a captain myself, and sometimes it's hard to be on for hours a day especially with IRL things. And like Frankie has said, you can still help your teammates without being captain, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it!
That makes sense, I guess.
I want to help out, plus I rarely see any other baseball team members on sometimes so it makes it difficult to do that.

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Bro didnt you just join the team? how you gonna say hatola is inactive when she ahs about 50 alts playing all the time?

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
Now that I think about it, what if the captain had to be inactive for like a few months for some reason?

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Didn't you just join the team? you barely brushed by and wanna become captain? hatola is always on idk what ur on about buddy gtfo

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
First off, I don't want to be captain I just want to know, second, I can't see HATOLA on the tab so I can't tell if they are on or not because I don't have them on my friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread