mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How do you related to your characters?

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Hello Hello, I've been wondering if people still structure their characters' personalities after themselves or if they create their characters similar to them, since it's simpler to get a decent understanding of how they would think/act during roleplay. BUT, if you relate to your characters, what is a characteristic they have that you can 100% relate to oocly?

With my high school character, I relate to her because of how clueless she can be.
My receptionist character, she can be humble most of the time, and that, I can relate to.
And for my priest character, he's basically a coward, (scared of certain animals and such) , but he kinda lives in denial, and I'm 100% like that.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Yeah yeah, my character Felix relates to me so much. He's annoying and sometimes very dumb.

My other character characters don't relate tho

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Yeah yeah, my character Felix relates to me so much. He's annoying and sometimes very dumb.

My other character characters don't relate tho
i think i can relate to the annoying part actually :skull:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I do sometimes. Thomas was really close to how I actually act. Sometimes my personality shines through but i try to keep that to a minimum.
Julien is far too pushy and outgoing to be related to me, but i suppose i incorporated my need for someone to love me into his character.
Theodore pukes when he gets papercuts because of the blood and that is something id do so
yurei is just.. hes the same height as me but thats it..

Last edited:

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
Hello Hello, I've been wondering if people still structure their characters' personalities after themselves or if they create their characters similar to them, since it's simpler to get a decent understanding of how they would think/act during roleplay. BUT, if you relate to your characters, what is a characteristic they have that you can 100% relate to oocly?

With my high school character, I relate to her because of how clueless she can be.
My receptionist character, she can be humble most of the time, and that, I can relate to.
And for my priest character, he's basically a coward, (scared of certain animals and such) , but he kinda lives in denial, and I'm 100% like that.
My Character is basically me, just with a different Surname and that i’m not a teacher. All moves i do icly i definetly would do in reallife aswell

opp

Level 50
I have been thinking on it but no, only thing I put onto my character was she was black, loves tea and doesn’t have a mom and that’s pretty much all related to me so. Usually I perfer to keep my main characters and myself seperate

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Relate to my main Monika because of my passion for law andd relate to my other characters cuz I sprinkle a little bit of my personality into each of them.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Both Haiden and myself get called emo for literally the dumbest reason
And I also relate to Desmond because we're both tall and have back pain

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Sango Koyanagi goes to a british school as a real person? Doesn't sound the greatest of ideas.

pashy

Level 183
Kind of... I have more than 1 personality in me and I make a whole char for each way I act..

So Shingeru acts like a toxic big man thats how I'd naturally act with people like China or on GangRP cases LOL.. I got warned for IC Sexism, Homophobia, and Racism at once before from Shingeru.. I was trying to be a fit in cool guy man :pensive in text: and sometimes the toxicity Shingeru makes is from sadness.. Yes, moody OOCly or ICly = insult others and be toxic ICly or generally act dumb.. It's my way of not giving attention and avoiding sadness ig? But it's not like depressed thingie it's just regular sadness everyone feels now and then nothing much and it usually is from IC

El acts sweet and homo.. I'm not homo.. Maybe abit? O_o muahuahha- but anyways like people around you for example kii I'm just v nice because I respect you and all so.. Oh and El is dirty too- erm..~

Teiyu is a whole creation with his own ways that doesn't represent me at all. He's serious, hard working, successful, professional, hot and attractive, business, traditional... I'm not sure but maybe that's what I inspire to be instead of what I actually am

Users who are viewing this thread