mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How far can racism go in character

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
Now, I know the n word (I'm not gonna say it cuz no) is thrown around a lot in SchoolRP. But just how far can Racism go. I know names like 'Adolf Hitler' are banned, and Nazi skins are banned. But does it go as far as to ban any talk of the subject in character? Or does it go as far as the ban the wehrmacht aswell as they were around in the same time period The Third Reich were.

As a history buff I just wanna know for when I come back lol. My characters have never been racist, But I have had a tendency talk about 'Sensitive' subjects in character a bit

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

Racism overall is not allowed as you can see above; the furthest you can probably go regarding racism is saying the n word as a white person, that’s probably the furthest you can go regarding IC racism.

Any other type of racism that describes how someone looks like because of the color of their skin or anything like that is indeed not allowed, as far as I know.

Though, if you feel like you’re unsure about something, you can always ask your questions in #help in the RPH Discord.

Last edited:

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+

Racism overall is not allowed as you can see above; the furthest you can probably go regarding racism is saying the n word as a white person, that’s probably the furthest you can go regarding IC racism.

Any other type of racism that describes how someone looks like because of the color of their skin or anything like that is indeed not allowed, as far as I know.

Though, if you feel like you’re unsure about something, you can always ask your questions in #help in the RPH Discord.
That is not exactly what is said. What it says is “if it’s icly, if it’s to the point you are uncomfortable then staff has the right to ban you” it’s not saying racism in general. However ooc racism is a different story, as well as hitler and natzi jokes. Now you also get some perms for icly racism. I can’t ever remember exactly, but yeah.

VirXs

Level 6
Now for racism i think it would be a certain extent icly like holocaust history but not to the extent where someone feels to the extent of calling staff, so if you do decide to talk about sensitive topics icly I think you consult them first in looc chat before continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread