mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How long should it take?

How long do you think it should take to make a new map for the SRP roleplay server.

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 5 months+

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

TechJD

Level 43
I’d say 5 months But we just got this map like 8 months ago. Not even a year and it costed $1000. I think our current map is good. (Yes I know you said hypothetically)
I see where you’re coming from big man, we do have a great server map as of right now. And I also agree with your opinion on the 5 months, I feel as if the more time spent, the more love and detail would be put in it.

Maybe only change the styles. If the whole map changed, people can get lost easily (I know people can get use to it, but still...). We love the current map, but in my opinion, the style is too old. Seeing the same thing in the same places is getting more and more boring. Like you guys said, it’s expensive to make a huge map like what we have right now. So I think if we need to, we can just change the style of everything. Those places, like the school, the 11/7, they all stay at where they were. So we won’t get lost and spend a lot of time to get use to it, and we don’t have to see the same thing for months.

Users who are viewing this thread