Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I was wondering how often you wanted these events,
However, the more frequent the events are, the less updates will be added to the server.
Well, please vote!

Aiylana

Level 35
I think every week, because if we do so, ducks gets no sleep, and that's why the server has been down in the morning (for people in the UK)

Hiro♤

Level 4
Every month would be sensible because otherwise there would be no time to roleplay like you're supposed to!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Its the morning for you guys its 7pm for me when the are servers down in Australian time

CupcakeX_

Level 4
I think it should be every month or so because Ducks will get no sleep if its everyday and its on in the middle of the night for Europe players.

RJ2544

Level 2
You guys need to use your brains (I mean everyday voters). Ducks isn't a robot, he needs some sleep. And all those small updates will be replaced by these events. I know it would be cool, but think about it. Wouldn't it get boring at the time, if it happens everyday?

Fire_Hooves

Level 5
You guys need to use your brains (I mean everyday voters). Ducks isn't a robot, he needs some sleep. And all those small updates will be replaced by these events. I know it would be cool, but think about it. Wouldn't it get boring at the time, if it happens everyday?
I agree, Ducks needs his sleep and it will be very boring for events to be everyday! Just think about it... there will not be updates in a while if everyday wins....

Vince309

Level 1
I'm creating a paradox with my nutella :I GOODBYE WORLD xD me love jokes

GG you found my secret message!! now you can be happy and live longer with nuttella stuck in yer head

There's a hidden message in this....
(Hint: Just reply to me and i'll give ye one :D)

I was wondering how often you wanted these events,
However, the more frequent the events are, the less updates will be added to the server.
Well, please vote!
hmm, I wonder how everyday is winning, yes I agree that it would be fun ... at least for a little while after it starts, but you realise if it's held everyday their gonna end up running out of events eventually, that or they'll just become less original, just my oppinion on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread