mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How to GangRP like a pro

lunately

Level 11
lunately
lunately
Fundraiser+
Hello, welcome to my tutorial on how to GangRP like a professional, today I'm going to be teaching you all of the fundamentals of being a top-notch Gang Member on SchoolRP.

Step 1: Get the right weapons.
You may be stuck on what to choose to stab pixels in a block game with, and so are many other people, if you're looking to just kill someone, I recommend a pocket knife, PocketKnife, it's cheaper than most other weapons, and is easily disposable. If you're looking for a dual pair that gets the job done at an affordable price and doesn't risk your identity been revealed by anyone that isn't the police, I recommend a Cleaver and a Ballistic Mask, BallisticMaskandCleaver, my reasoning for this is that the Ballistic Mask can knock someone out with two strikes to the head, and them the Cleaver can kill them swiftly, assuming you have the right permissions that is. Finally, if you're looking for something that can kill someone quickly and with them not being able to touch you back at a somewhat affordable price, I recommend a Katana, Katana, if you are able to get behind someone with a Katana at the right distance, you can take them out swiftly and without them being able to easily get to you.

Step 2: Don't be toxic.
I know this may sound a bit hypocritical coming from someone that has GangRP'ed for quite a long time, but it's never fun for anyone when it becomes toxic, and that's the whole point of Roleplay, to enjoy yourself. If you find yourself becoming enraged at the fact that you can't kill someone or a Police Officer has arrested you, just listen to some music and forget about it, you can always get back what you earned eventually.

Step 3: Don't metagame.
If you know what metagame is, I really shouldn't have to explain this to you as it is in the Server's list of Rules. But if you don't, metagaming is the act of using out of character information to your in character advantage. Simply said, it isn't fair on the opposition, and let's be real, it's not fun for anyone either.

Step 4: Don't bait perms.
If there's one thing an established GangRPer should never do, it's baiting perms out of someone, if you feel the urge, somehow, to go up to someone with no reason or context behind it, and forcefully attempt to roleplay with them in a manner which will grant you permissions on the second party, just don't, ask to void it and leave the person alone, it isn't cool, it isn't funny, and it's a waste of everyone's time.

Step 5: My favourite GangRP moves.
Yeahhh! The fun bit! The best thing to do in GangRP is being able to engage in fair combat roleplay, even if it's with or without weapons. One of the best tactics to sue in a hand on hand combat situation is to always attempt to get behind the person you're trying to fight, once you do that, it forces them to use up a turn to turn around to face you, and if they don't win the roll, the best thing to do now is to get them on the floor, this is essentially a combo, as it forces the opposition to firstly, roll to get up, secondly, roll to turn around, in which case, assuming no-one else shows up, the only thing left to do is hit them in the back of the head 4 times, individually that is, not in one single action. Secondly, the tactic I think is best with a Katana is extremely similar to the last, in the sense that you have to get behind someone, but with this one, I recommend getting 3 blocks behind your victim, although you can't push them down exactly, you can still hit them while they can't hit you.

Step 6: Be in a gang.
Just be in a gang. Ask around.

Step 7: Get phone numbers.
This one's a simple one, assuming you're in a gang, you should definitely get a phone from the auction house and ask as many of the gang members as possible for their phone number, this way, if anything happens, you can call on them to save your ass.

Step 8: How to avoid Police.
There's always going to be a point in your characters GangRP life where they get chased by the Police, which usually doesn't end well for people because they always get caught, here's how you avoid that. Firstly, drop your weapon to someone, with an action of course, this prevents any further charges for having a weapon from the Police if you are caught. Secondly, you should always grind for Speed 100, because if you have Speed 100 and the Officer chasing you doesn't, it makes it a whole lot easier to escape. Thirdly, if you are going to keep your weapon on you, ensure you have called everyone you have on your phone and arrange to meet somewhere secretive, assuming they all have weapons.

Step 9: Always remember to take screenshots.
Screenshots are always an integral part of GangRP, if you don't take screenshots, you can't get proof of having perms on someone in the first place. Here's when to take screenies: When someone pulls a weapon on you, when you kill someone, when someone threatens you, when someone you have conflict with takes off or puts on a mask, and if someone breaks any rules.
Hopefully everyone that has read this is now a gangrp god, you're welcome.

Last edited:

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
Hey, I know you're trying to be nice. But as someone with experience is gangrp, this is how you gangrp like a pro

Step 1: Deny everything unless they have evidence. My former gang boss allowed me to leave, fourtunatly I took a screenshot. However later on he claimed he had perms on me and asked me for proof of him letting me leave.

Step two: Everyone knows the best way to gangrp is being toxic. If anyone insults you, call them a bad word!

Step three: Join a gang with your friends! (On a throwaway character of course)

Step four. Be in a call with your entire gang while anything is happen, and rush to help them when anything is happening.

Step five: Save up money from scamming, then buy a crap pocket knife that someone is going to disarm from you!

Step six: Get shot by a Glock when being chased in a man hunt!

(This 'guide' is purely a joke.. Pls don't hate me)

Users who are viewing this thread