mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HOW TO PICK A NAME IF YOU'RE TRANSGENDER

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Hello! I'm Vincent or Space or V! I'm a trans dude and as you've read in the title - How To Pick A Name If You're Transgender!

This'll only be quick!!

omgomgomg.. u realised ur trans and your birthname doesn't feel comfy.. WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?

Don't worry! I have just the solution(s)!

If you're looking for more of a gender-neutral name! Go for something simple, as unoriginal as you'll be, like Fern, Eclipse, Leaf etc. Something that piques your interest, something themed like what you like!

If it's more transmasculine! Think about loads of masculine names, ones you've heard around school/work! From videos or livestreams etc.

And that also works for transfeminine people!

Just remember that your name doesn't have to work like this! Going for a name from the mid 1800s is actually really nice! Not all names will fit/stay and that's okay!

You may also use Baby Name Generators!

OH NO! And now you're stuck with 2/3/4 etc. names that you like?!?!? WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?!?!?! The answer, my friend, is.. Them ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Alright! Bye! If this helps pls inform me.

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Bro... what the korogu.. do we have to... do with this... guide tho... since this... isnt... in-character... related... but... since this... is in general... it's because i still have my bio gender... so my opinion... doesn't really... count... that I dont... understand... the point of... this typo... stuff. But ill... tell u... to keep... it up... since... u needa.... be proud of who you are! (Don't ask me whyour i put random ... arounds)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Bro... what the korogu.. do we have to... do with this... guide tho... since this... isnt... in-character... related... but... since this... is in general... it's because i still have my bio gender... so my opinion... doesn't really... count... that I dont... understand... the point of... this typo... stuff. But ill... tell u... to keep... it up... since... u needa.... be proud of who you are! (Don't ask me whyour i put random ... arounds)
This is in general

Users who are viewing this thread