players online

How would you explain SRP to a friend?

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
No joke:
I told them it's an international roleplay community, with supporter rank systems, and super accessable due to texture-pack mod for Minecraft base game.
My friends are all old enough to work so they were too tired to respond to that really, haha

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
i meannnnnnnnnnn! my friends are like, nerds like me, but they uh... they find it goofy and weird and SILLY??? that I play a roleplay server but they just laugh at it when they can. they arent offending me luckily :3

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
i meannnnnnnnnnn! my friends are like, nerds like me, but they uh... they find it goofy and weird and SILLY??? that I play a roleplay server but they just laugh at it when they can. they arent offending me luckily :3
nothing wrong with goofy, weird, and silly, right?
1692175887324.png

Bloodmoon_95220

Level 13
FluffyWhisperRP
FluffyWhisperRP
Fundraiser+
People with uhhh no life so they put all there Trauma in a character that's a Minecraft player so you can feel better about your trauma later to find out it doesn't then you turn gay and more depressed than before ☺️

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
"Hey so, I want to tell you about this game I play.."

"Why is it talking to the wall again??"

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Bro, look at this goofy ahh server. Like they tried to copy n paste new york but in japan. And they even have the DISRESPECT to steal the guns. It's also a server where everyone is very tall and there's whole Lotta shawties. It's also one of the poorest server in whole roleplay since it has lag spike every 30 second. Also every one in this shi is zesty af, so you can't even find a girl in this. And don't get me started on the trollerss. Lastly, people get murded alot!very fun!

Users who are viewing this thread