mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How'd Your OC Meet Their Partner? (If They Have One fr)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Like the title says, how did your oc meet their partner if they do have one?

My oc, Mina, met her boyfriend at the Friendship Event. He was security at the drink stand and Mina stood with him the entire time.. She asked him "Would you care about me if I fainted?" and he just kinda said "Sure". She drank two coffees which made her heart rate spike and she fainted and he took her to the nurse. Then like an hour or two from the end of the school day, he left it with her and they went to the side of the school and kissed twice.. Anyway.

Tell me!
@CanadaRP

halfabraincell

Level 12
Not me, but my friend.

One time as a joke, we decided to try and find her character a partner by using the worst pickup lines we could think of. Except, it worked. o.o

Literally. She walked up to a guy and said, "are you a parking ticket." and then waited for the guy to look at her all confused. Then, "cause youve got fine written all over you."

I was laughing really hard in our vc because I thought she just embarrassed herself, and then we both ran off in hysterics.

But like, not 2 minutes later the guy showed up again (we were all in plaza so we werent hard to find lol) and acted like he was interested in her lmao

It was pretty funny and we all went along with it, and then they like went on a beach date. Except I went with them just incase, so I was like that weird third wheel that doesnt care that theyre like, not supposed to be there. I also started calling the guy 'pickup-line', which then became 'parking ticket' until I shortened it to 'parket' and that ended up being what my friend and I referred to him as irl and also what I (definitely not obnoxiously) called him and yelled at him every time I saw him. HEHE

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Not me, but my friend.

One time as a joke, we decided to try and find her character a partner by using the worst pickup lines we could think of. Except, it worked. o.o

Literally. She walked up to a guy and said, "are you a parking ticket." and then waited for the guy to look at her all confused. Then, "cause youve got fine written all over you."

I was laughing really hard in our vc because I thought she just embarrassed herself, and then we both ran off in hysterics.

But like, not 2 minutes later the guy showed up again (we were all in plaza so we werent hard to find lol) and acted like he was interested in her lmao

It was pretty funny and we all went along with it, and then they like went on a beach date. Except I went with them just incase, so I was like that weird third wheel that doesnt care that theyre like, not supposed to be there. I also started calling the guy 'pickup-line', which then became 'parking ticket' until I shortened it to 'parket' and that ended up being what my friend and I referred to him as irl and also what I (definitely not obnoxiously) called him and yelled at him every time I saw him. HEHE
10/10. Fucking love it! It's amazing. It's funny as well hearing it, I giggled slightly.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
My oc, Vanessa, was walking around the school roof(or as Vanessa likes to call it; patrolling) when suddenly, she saw a bit of a fight/argument. Apparently, James(Vanessa's current fiancée), was fighting with a female who wanted to hook up with some younger girls. Vanessa had already seen James because he was her brother's friend. So, Vanessa decided to stop the fight and ended up calling James "emo boi" because he looked emo and acted like it-
Apparently, James fell for Vanessa first

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
this is gonna sound hella …. weird, but my character Hae-ryung met her current boyfriend Antonio after being knocked out at powerplant, then being found by him and his brother Koi afterwards (then was brought to Koi’s apt so they could take care of her) then some weird ass argument happened and Koi kicked Antonio out lmao and then Ant took Hae and dipped and that’s how they met

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I was the council vice president, she was insulting council; Enemies to Lovers arc, now they’re married

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
I was college bachelors, my character was insulting council in front of the council vice president; Enemies to Lovers arc, now they're married

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
o wow, uh........ thats gonna sound a lil strange. My character, Kano, was just hanging around plaza, when he was suddenly kidnapped.. poor dude was just tryna get some fresh air, but the person who "Kidnapped" him was no other then a girl named Ottilie. She literally rizzed him while he was on a rock, and from there on it went very VERY WELL! (its still going on lmfao)

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
My character got stalked. Fast forward a bit, now they're married. And adopted 3 kids..

#Live love hirai family

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Kiyoko Akai met Ami Sang when they were in HATOLA's cooking class and Ami smashed Kiyoko's head into a stove and got detention for it, they were friends ever since.

Axolotl_19

Level 0
(This story is not mine but one of my best friends)

So she told me that she met her BF at the lighthouse. It wasn't as romantic as you'd think because it turned out he was in a tough spot than and was about to commit self-unaliving. Anyway, she and her friends pulled him out of it and they dragged him outta there. I guess he fell for her and such and dated for a few months. Unfortunately, I guess he was still not doing so well because he moved out and took all his stuff with him leaving a note saying that he wanted to split. Not the best of love stories but it was certainly a drama.

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Felix just obsessed over this man until he accepted that there was no escape!

markoos

Level 28
Mark just sat down at a group's table and started acting like he knew them. It shouldn't have worked so well.

AmorNessa_

Level 4
It happened OOCLY but, my character had a pending arranged marriage to her current partner for awhile and she just decided to settle down and marry him. NO only because she realized he had little to no money to his name but also because she enjoyed his company.

My character's daughter Chiwa got her partner by challenge him to make out with her to see which one of their gangs was the best. she won.

Users who are viewing this thread