What is your Minecraft username?:

Hqrvey_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
harvey_._

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST/GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm quite active on SRP, i am normally running around and chilling in with some of my friends, i try to log on for a few hours every day, however that varies on weekends and i am on for longer than normal.
Approximately on week days i will spend 2 - 4 hours online actively
On weekends i spend approximately 2 - 6 hours online depending if i have any plans with family

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, i acknowledge this and i agree with it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker's job is to keep the environment of the school friendly, clean and safe for everyone. However, this is not their only job, a caretaker may also need to help new students find their way around the school itself, or answer any questions they may have. It is ideal to have caretakers as they dont have a requirement to teach classes, meaning that during periods they are free to help any other employees or faculty that are not teaching with any situations, whether that is fights, or helping faculty with anything they need. Whether that is assistance in a fight, or just simple things.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have roleplayed on quite a few games, with a good few years of experience, originally it started off on my xbox on GTA, which it was all just talking really, there was not any custom plugins or mods to make it ‘roleplay’ However, i eventually got a pc in which i switched over to FiveM, which was GTA Roleplay but with mods, custom plugins. I stuck with that for a few years, which servers varied on the roleplay from cops and criminals to sometimes schoolrp on there, however eventually i burnt myself out on it, and decided to find some more roleplay games, and eventually i found myself on SRP, in which i have done some FamilyRP, GangRP, and now i want to have the opportunity to become faculty so i can experience that

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

To be honest, I am getting a bit bored, it feels as a Grade-12. It is getting repetitive doing similar things everyday, I have found myself wanting to apply for a faction to have the experience of doing something else whilst also creating more fun for me and the SRP Community. I need something to do and i feel as if from watching teachers and employee’s i feel as if I'd enjoy faculty, i have not seen that many caretakers and i feel as if they may be needed as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/leo-first-language-application.63129/ - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12]
[Bird]
[Fox]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Kosuke eyebrows would raise, before realising that the student was directing the curses at him, after realising they were, he would face the student, as his tone raised into a more serious tone, staying as professional as he could he would tell the student that their behaviour is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated further, if they continued to be inappropriate, and not fixing how they are acting Kosuke would give another polite warning, and if the student were to carry on, he would give them a detention slipping, and wait for them in detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As soon as Kosuke would hear about the fight he would go over, asking over the radio if any faculty were available to assist him, after asking on the radio he would immediately try to step between the students, stopping the fight as soon as possible, After the fight was over, he would check over the students for any physical injuries, if any injuries were found the student(s) would be taken to the nurses office, whilst getting both sides of the story. If there was two conflicting stories, Kosuke would ask some other faculty members to watch over the two students as he checked CCTV. However, both students would still get detention for fighting, and one further for lying to faculty.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Kosuke would notice the employee, and approach them, whilst speaking in a calm and serious tone he would try to explain to the employee that they have to remain professional whilst on the job, and remind the fellow employee that it is our job to set an example for the students. However, if the employee continued he would get some evidence of the dangerous and inappropriate behaviour of the other employee, Kosuke would go to SLT to report this incident, and let them deal with the situation as they saw fit.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Kosuke would let the stress go away whilst he could. He would take this time to get a decent meal and a refreshing drink as he would still have to continue working after this break. He would take this time to also get to know his colleagues, having a chat with them before returning to work.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Sat down in his chair, fixing his posture into a more professional position, whilst also getting comfortable he faced the computer screen towards him, powering up his computer as he typed away, as he loaded up the CCTV &f"Right, this is your final chance to tell me the truth" &3He awaited a response from the student.

/me Stepped into the bathroom stall, letting out a long sigh and a disappointed look went onto his face, he looked around the stall, flabbergasted by how dirty it was. He would walk over to the janitor's closet, grabbing the cleaning supplies and a pair of gloves. He would put the gloves on, as he would walk into the stall, as he started to clean the walls, picking any gum and wet toilet paper that was in there. He then disposed of them in the bin, as he began wiping the toilet seat, and scrubbing the bowl. After he finished, he would dispose of the gloves and wash his hands, returning the supplies to the janitors closet, and returning to his normal self

/me Checked the time on his phone noticing it was the end of lunchtime! He would grab some basic cleaning supplies as he walked over into the cafeteria, cleaning supplies in his hand, he would notice the students as they left. He would walk over to the nearest empty table, cleaning any food or drinks that were spilled. He would also begin to stack any trays that were left behind, he would repeat this on all the tables, until all tables were clean and all strays were stacked. He would put the cleaning supplies on the side, and carry the trays over to the chef for cleaning. He would take his cleaning supplies black to the janitors closet

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kosuke Ishioka
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Kos
Age (Minimum is 25):
27 (Born 01/08/1996)
Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Business
Minors:
Astrobiology
Nationality:
Japanese
Known Languages:
Japanese.

Backstory:

The Start (0 - 7 years)
Kosuke Ishioka, was born in Tokyo, Japan August 1st, 1996. He was brought up in a decently wealthy family, there was rarely ever a struggle for money, he grew up with his mother and father. His mother, Sakura Ishioka, worked in the Sensoji Temple. Whilst his father worked at a hospital in Tokyo. He made quite a good bit of money, providing the main income for the three. At the age of 2, Kosuke learnt how to walk, However he could still not speak Japanese. A year later, he started speaking very few words in Japanese. His parents figured it was time to teach him how to speak, using flash cards and techniques. Over the course of a few years Kosuke began being able to speak fluent Japanese.

8 - 18 Years old
Kosuke began school quite late, however did not let that stop him from getting an education, he was dedicated into his school work. He would rarely miss any due homework. Outside of school he would sit at the Sensoji Temple with his mother, she was a maiden at the shrine, however she mainly focused on keeping the shrine a clean and safe environment, Kosuke would help his mother when he was with her, whether it was with simply tasks around the shrine, or cleaning around the shrine. He never got paid for this, he decided to volunteer himself as he enjoyed learning about other religions, whilst also giving himself something to do after school. Eventually after many years of the same repeat. At the age of 15, his parents had passed away. This caused him to mourn the losses of his two favourite people. After a few years he had eventually moved out of Tokyo as he no longer really had a reason to stay, he had explored a lot of it, and he had cut the rest of his family off. Eventually, when he turned 18 he moved to Karakura, where he studied in Karakura High School for a few years, before enrolling into the college system.

20 - 27
After dedicating most of his time to college, he eventually passed his masters degree, with a major in Business, and a minor in Astrobiology. He didn't feel like continuing the education onto PHD, he had dropped out of college overall now. He had too much free time on his hands and didn't know what to do with it, most of the time he would walk around Karakura exploring this new city. However, most of the time he would see families, and it got him thinking of how much he missed his mother and father. After reaching the age of 27, he decided to apply for a job in Karakura High School as a caretaker. His interest in being a caretaker spiked from when he was younger, his mom being a caretaker at the shrine.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I had moved to Karakura quite a few years ago, at first it was very difficult and different from Tokyo, i couldn't find my way around, there was not many people that seemed approachable at first, they all looked busy, so i had to find my way around myself. I bought an apartment and decided i wanted a job. I thought why not try get a job at the school, i feel as if this job will help me interact with more people, including students and fellow employees that are working there.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe i should be picked over other applicants because whenever i am tasked with something i will do it. I am quite dedicated when it comes to something important such as work. I am a very passionate person, and i am ready to do hopefully work in this environment. I also want this so i can give back to the community in some sort of way, whether it is cleaning, or just helping someone around the school.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Users who are viewing this thread