Level 90

. . .
GENERAL INFORMATION

. . .

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Elythri

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I haven’t been banned at all since 2016
My only relatively recent warning that I can remember is for. . sending a picture of Kimitsu’s bare behind on Ikigai. Not my proudest moment.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
phos#7247

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/caretaker-application.48617/ [ACCEPTED]
There are more apps out there. . a lot more, but at this point they’re buried in my profile. Majority of it consists of accepted language apps.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity hasn’t been the highest as of recently, with school going into testing season and whatnot. Though after this week my activity should pick back up to being on for several hours a day.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Azurih - College Football
Elythri - Grade 10
Fartlord27 - Adult

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes

. . .
TRIVIA QUESTIONS
. . .

What is student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a select group of students who alongside the school staff, help to maintain the environment of the school. From dealing with rule-breaking students, to helping plan school wide events, the student council helps the school in a variety of ways, all while still keeping up with their role as a regular student.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
On one hand, I wanted a new experience with roleplaying. Over my years on the server, I’ve taken on a variety of both student, and non-student roles, but council was never one of the ones I tried. It’s always been on my list of “I should apply for this one day,” but I’ve never really gotten around to doing just that until now.
On the other hand, quite literally just for roleplay. The character I currently play on my highschool account would choose to join something like the student council, over any sports teams. And he would realistically be able to both manage to get onto the council, and maintain his role were he to have it.

Cen was like wow if u join council you’ll get a kiss and I was like O_O and started typing
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yeah

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
On SchoolRP, the council-based roles that are available are council, vice-president, and president. There are more positions possible when it comes to the real-world, but to my knowledge they aren’t roleplayed out on the server (I could be wrong with this). Outside of the council itself though, the school faculty would prove to be the most important, seeing as the council works side-by-side with them. Journalists could also potentially be important to the council, depending on the circumstances.

. . .
SCENARIOS

. . .

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
First things first, step between them (not literally). Draw their attention away from throwing insults at each other, try to redirect their behavior. Assuming the situation takes a turn for the worse, and they either continue, or start also verbally harassing you, you’d go through the standard protocol. Warn them, continue to make a point that their behavior is not acceptable, and if it comes to it threaten detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Make a call over the radio. Give any details that you do have, clothing, hair, etc., and the general location they were heading in. And then heading in that direction yourself, hopefully catching up to them.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
By joining the conversation, or at least bringing attention to yourself. Asking the other councillor what the student had done, and why they’re reacting like this towards them. Once the situation calms down a little, try to take over for the other councillor. Deal with whatever situation that there was yourself, while also apologizing to the student for their behavior.
And later on, reporting your fellow councillor to a higher-up for their actions.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Once realizing that you’ve missed the information, you’d just. . ask someone. Ask another councillor who was at the meeting about what you had missed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Bring it up. Say that what they said/did was different from how you were taught, though assuming that they’re telling you to do something, still do that thing. They’re still technically one of your higher ups, and you have to listen to them (within reason). If an issue arises later because of what you had done, just tell your higher up that that was what you were instructed to do at that time.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
My idea for an event would be something of a school-wise sports day. It’d be optional to join, or just to watch or. . whatever the person would want to do - you aren’t forced to participate whatsoever. During this time it would draw more attention to the plugin-based sports that can be found on SRP (Football, Volleyball, Baseball, etc.), and give players who usually aren’t able to find other people to enjoy these plugins with a chance to actually enjoy them with full teams. That, and with sports like baseball that do require more people to actually play for the game to be fulfilling whatsoever, there’d be a time where you could actually y’know.. play it.
During this time there would have to be staff announcing it either with a /event or an intercom message, drawing attention to the sports. Something like a little announcement to make your way towards the ___ field if you want to play a game, with several of these being sent out so that people are spread out playing everything. Leaving people knowing that there’s stuff going on all around the school.
To not just leave it at simply that since. . that wouldn’t really leave much substance for players who aren’t all too interested in playing games that may not end up being the most coordinated thing ever, similarly to other events in the past other things to check out such as booths, or little game stands could be set up. Give those people at least something to do when it comes to an event set up for the entire server to hopefully enjoy.
  • With booths it’d be similar to previous events, where they’re run by clubs/council/sports teams. Just whoever prior says that they would want to run one, and they’d be able to sell whatever items of their choice as long as it’s school appropriate. Same with the game stalls, just whoever says they’d like to or another player outside of these groups that can be trusted to do this.

. . .
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
. . .

Character Name:

Touma Koji

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-849-9399

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Touma Koji is on the introverted end. The majority of the time he’s seen as just simply calm, and completely content, never really speaking unless prompted to. Being a serious person by nature, you can very rarely see him doing something that steps out of line, or at least something that he deems to be stepping out of line, with having a set way he deems he needs to present himself. He’s also quite the observant individual - someone who can pick up on things easily. And although he doesn’t directly show it often, he’s very caring. Though, this care is largely limited to those close to him.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

A calmer Russian-Japanese look-a-like to Nozomi Koji. Standing at the taller height of 6’0. He looked rather put-together and approachable.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Experience. Whether it comes down to experience in just purely being someone who’s capable of dealing with serious matters, or being tasked with watching over people - I’ve done it before, and I can continue doing so.

Why do you want this position?:
I believe it’d be good to further improve my education. Although you can learn most things by means of just going to class and whatnot, you don’t exactly get the experience that is necessary when moving into adulthood. With joining council I’d like to get that exact experience needed, and better prepare myself for the future.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Similarly to my last answer, it mostly comes down to the experience that I can gain from being a member of the school’s council. Being able to help improve the school alongside a group of other students will, again, help me prepare for what I may have to deal with in the future.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
As I’ve already stated before, I have experience dealing with watching over people, and keeping them safe - I know what to do when it comes to diffusing altercations. Otherwise though, I believe I’d be helpful when it comes to both planning, and setting up activities like school-wide events if needed.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to Student Council!

Please contact cen#5204 on discord for more information on where to get started!​

[!]
Ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord in #help to receive your roles!

https://discord.gg/4cQstbfsa6

Users who are viewing this thread