OOC SECTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

cyb3rsl1t

What is your timezone?:
GMT +10

Please provide your Discord tag:
gloxz.___.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-cyb3rsl1t.71341/ (Pending)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mochakitties-language-application.67988/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mochakitties-other-application.66902/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saskia-levine-latin-language-application-mochakittie-3.64867/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mochakitties-italian-application.62157/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app.59393/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mochakitties-event-team-application.65571/ [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server:

I do spend quite a bit of time on srp. During the week, I am at high school from 6:50 am to 4:05 pm, dedicating about 10 hours a day to school and I do a side hustle, netball which takes up about an hour or two on wednesdays, which means I don't necessarily play srp on wednesdays and when I do it's for a very short period of time. Whenever I can make time to play srp I am normally on for an hour more maybe five. On weekends I am on from 8 am to at least 11 pm although there are times I do not get on at all for a long period of time, I always make sure to do an inactive notice if that is going to happen. Taking all of this into consideration I'd say my overall activity on the server would be a solid 8.4/10.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

MAIN/ONLY ACCOUNT: CYB3RSL1T
[Grade-12] Vicki Katz [Slot 1. Not applying]
[Grade-11] Vienna Cloe [Slot 2. Applying]

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I am fully aware that inactivity can result in my removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A Student Council is a group of dedicated students who work alongside the adults in the school to enforce the rules and make sure other students are safe. The Student Council provides a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and fun activities. Aside from the school affairs and rules aspects the Student Council can also provide academic and emotional help to students who are struggling with school or had a dispute with another student. If they see fit a Student Council member may give out detentions if a student is not behaving and can contact any school employees if any further inconveniences or advances that makes that member uncomfortable and unsafe.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

OOCLY MOTIVATION:
My motivation for applying for council is because I find interest in being able to help and keep people safe as OOCly I am actually a part of my school's student council and I'm the Vice-President of the council. I find comfort in being able to make others feel safe as well as make my school a better place, but in this scenario I would like to make karakura a place where people aren't as toxic and rude to one another as they are now, hence why I quit for a good three months and then came back once I had gotten better mentally. I believe since my break my mentality has gotten a lot stronger and better with toxicity and I would be able to control any sort of situation no matter the amount of toxicity someone is giving me, if its rule breaking a mod will be contacted if not I'm more than happy to help them calm down.

Friends:
I'm also motivated to be able to join my friends in Council who have been BEGGING me to join and roleplay all sorts of different situations. My friends (Who I will not list) are excited for me to join as I have been talking to them about joining and learning all the different type of situations they have been put into from just being on the council, and this excites me! As someone who has been roleplaying for roughly five years now (not necessarily on SRP,) I find this quite motivating to get back into detailRP and have a role on the server which allows me to dedicate time and have importance and reason to get on.

Roleplaying Experience:
I have been roleplaying for quite a longgggg time!
I am not quite sure how long of my time I have spent on roleplaying platforms but it must be around five to six years now. Since I first started to roleplay I have gained quite a colossal amount of roleplaying experience from then. I have spent a lot of time engaging in many roleplaying situations. First time I ever roleplayed must have been when I played roblox 24/7 which was quite some time ago. I have roleplayed or acted out many different scenarios and find myself quite good at detailing things when it is just me alone to figure out all my actions and dialogs. I've also been on many roleplaying websites which I will not list which ones as well.. embarrassing!! Not only have I been just goofing around on the roleplaying websites but I have also been learning and growing my experience in all sorts of roleplay situations from vampire city to werewolves or sometimes even treating a patient! I've come quite a far way from where I was in roleplaying and I am quite proud of it.
I've also been on a few (hundred) minecraft servers which have allowed me to expand my vocabulary and roleplay ethereal situations and modern day ones. I have taken part in a wide range of roleplay such as CrimeRP, CombatRP, DetailRP, fearRP, romanceRP, jockRP, motherRP, i've even gone in depth and did GangRP in my time on these different servers. Of course there are many other Roleplays I have done but none of them quite connect to modern roleplay as they are mostly related to different types of monsterRP and etherealRP.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes! I am fully aware that I will have to use my creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council to contribute to helping with events and even coming up with my own if I am lucky enough to do! I love to be creative and work in teams so this will be perfect for my interests and personality!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

COUNCILLOR-PRESIDENT
The council president. The Council President is the heart of the Student Council, this student is in control of making sure planned events are properly planned and proposing it to the higher ups. The President of the council is crucial to the Council community, watching every step and move the council makes while also keeping them in line and proper.

VICE-PRESIDENT
The Vice-President is the second most crucial council member as this is who the President confides in. The Vice-President is the second in command of the Student Council, the vice is there to support the president in discussions and decisions working together with the rest of the council members.

SCHOOL-EMPLOYEES
Employees - such as teachers, professors, nurses, chefs and etc are quite crucial. The employees are an essential part of maintaining the Student Council. The Student Council members discuss certain subjects with the employees, working out any problems or events that are to happen or just whether they can host anything. The employees serve as a one of the higher-ups to the Council members in which they can confide in or ask for help.

SLT
SLT have the most control over anyone and everyone in the school. But specifically on Councillors, not only do they watch over the council members also also the vice-president and president just to make sure the Student Council is running smoothly and none of the Council members have gone rogue. SLT are also the ones who give the green flag to the council members event plans and sorts out the materials to host it. Their jobs are vital as they intervene on situations that have far gone past any of the council and employees power. SLT work alongside all school employees and Council members keeping the school safe and enjoyable for the student.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

Well I would quietly approach the student tapping them on the shoulder as to not disturb the other students around them who are trying to listen to the announcements of the SLT/Employees. One I had gotten their attention I would ask them to stop disrupting/talking as the announcements being made could be very crucial and important and if that student missed out on it so would the others around them. However if the student takes no interest in the warning and continues to be rude and disrespectful I would ask them to get up and move to another spot to try and get them to calm down and stop being disruptive, if that attempt fails I would warn them with a detention. If they STILL continue to be disruptive and rude to his/her peers I would issue them a detention and maybe getting them removed from the hall or moved to a different seat by their self.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would try to remember what clothes they were wearing if I couldn't see their face - not really running after them as they are not hurting/doing anything except wearing a mask but I would make sure to warn the school employees about the person running around with a mask on and if I saw them next I would issue them detention and wish them a good rest of their day and that I would see them in detention that afternoon.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

I would approach that very teacher and seek/ask for the information concerning the behaviour on the student, then going on to ask for evidence of the disturbing artwork and verbal threats against the students peers. Once the evidence had been viewed by me I would approach the student joyfully asking what made them feel like they had to draw such a disturbing artwork and verbally threaten his/her peers. Once hearing the students reasons I would determine whether the reason was a call for concern or not, of course I would be polite to the student as to not escalate the situation even
further, hopefully getting the truth out of that student. Although the situation is quite calm (supposedly) I would warn them about the kind of artwork they had made and the threats, hopefully getting that student to think about what they had done wrong and what they can do to make it right and redeem himself/herself. Then I would continue on with my patrol!

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

As the students spoke about the protest I would ask them why they were doing it and what was it for, hearing their response to this i would quickly determine whether the protest would cause any harm upon students/Employees. If the protest was no harm I would radio the other employees and ask about the protest just to make sure it was ok to say yes or no, although it is my decision in that moment I'd like to make sure i'm doing the right thing and just checking whether its ok with the employees and then asking them to contact SLT about the matter. If I were to say yes I would lay out a bunch of rules that HAD to be followed or the protest would be disrupted and destroyed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Hopefully this never happens and it's very unlikely it would happen to me as I am not one to break rules, but I would quickly apologise asking what I had gone against or what school rule I had broken. After getting a response from the teacher/receptionist I would run to the council room and quickly revise the rules and trainings I had undergone, if the staff who had told me I had gone against what I was trained for was right I would apologise again and promise to never do it again; but if they were wrong I would let the staff member know that I hadn't gone against what I was trained for politely and continue on with my day.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

TITLE OF EVENT

THE FASHION SHOW!!!

HOW TO BE ONE OF THE FASHIONISTAS ON STAGE

If students want to be on stage they would have to apply by a google doc! Anyone can be on the stage! Even if they are in grade 7 to college!

WHERE WILL IT TAKE PLACE
The fashion show will take place in the Gym as there is already a stage and the space is large!

DESCRIPTION

The gym/hall (where the basketball courts are!) would be transformed into a large stage with red curtains covering most of the stage. Along with the Cheer-team on the sides of the red carpet that would be running down the middle of the stage of where the people would walk down with their clothes. As one person at a time comes out from behind the curtains the cheer-team would do either some tricks or cheering for their favourite outfit. Once all outfits have been seen a vote will happen and the winners will get prizes!

There will also be a google doc with a picture of the outfit for the students to choose from.

Everyone MUST follow the set rules otherwise it will result in them not being allowed to participate in the show.

RULES

- Everyone must be respectful of the people walking on stage

-All the school rules

-No fighting

PRIZES

- First place will get 70-80,000 (funded by council or anyone who would like to fund it.)
-Second place will get a plushie and two Tokens
-Third place will get one Token and flute
-Fourth place will get a plushie.

HOW WILL THE EVENT WILL RUN?

The Fashion show will start as an announcement was said over the speakers in school as loud music would be playing, Once enough people had gathered around pouring into the gym with excitement, loud whispering would be heard amongst them as the loud music began to die down and the person who came up with the event idea appeared from behind the curtains in a beautiful dress, grabbing the microphone and beginning the fashion show. As the person disappeared the music began to get louder and louder till it was almost full volume. One by one the fashion people would appear from behind the curtains wearing luxurious and neat outfits, (boys and girls are to be included with the fashion show) one they had reached the front of the stage they would strike a pose or yell some encouraging words for the audience present (the students) and then walk off just as the fashion show started and people walked out one by one. This would go on till the last person was reached and once that person had left the stage the cheerleaders would do a cheer routine to hype the audience up. The cheer squad would do chants and tricks as fireworks went off lighting up the entire gym area (not enough to blind them).

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

"My full name is Vienna Cloe!"

"I am a female."

"I am currently 17 years young!!"

Phone number:
She'd rummage through the pockets of her uniform she had made for the council. Finally she'd find her phone, turn it on and start tapping.
"Ah!! Sorry I forgot for a moment! 030-303-4802 is my number."
After reading her number aloud she'd turn her phone off and return it back into her pocket.

How would you describe your personality?:
Vienna sat still for a moment thinking for quite a long time..
"Well I suppose I would describe myself as a very cheerful and joyful young girl who enjoys giving out advice to those who are in need.. I also suppose I am always ready to contribute to conversations and events that are happening around me! Uhm... I am also a very open-minded and calm person at given times.. I like to approach others cheerfully to hopefully brighten up their own mood if they are in a bad mood so that they don't take it out on me.. I suppose that is it!"

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1711925873884.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I believe I am best fit for this position because one it is my ultimate dream to be able to help and work alongside teachers and employees at this school and two this line of work is exactly what I want to do when i'm older but now that I have the opportunity to be able to become apart of the councilors team.

Why do you want this position?:

I would like this position because being able to work alongside teachers, professors and employees is my dream and I want to be able to spread positivity and happiness throughout the school! I believe everyone should feel safe! But apart from that I like to run around and just patrol areas anyways, so doing what I like AND my dream would be amazing for me.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Well what mostly interests me about the student council is how they get to help others and make sure they are feeling safe in their environment! I love to spread happiness as I myself am quite a happy person!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

By making sure everyone is safe and protected within their environment and influencing students to behave in an appropriate way that won't hurt others and get themselves into trouble.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in ⁠#help channel in KA Discord for your roles. If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread