mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[HS] School Councillor App. Diorrr_RP

CrxxchieRP

Level 10
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username:
Diorrr_RP
Any previous warns/kicks/bans? I only had 2 bans for ERP, but I did learn the mistake
What is your timezone in GMT? GMT-7
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)? Diorrr_RP#1835
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server? nope
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?
I play about like 3/4/7hours on srp, considering if I am tired, or bored, I go on there when my friends are on, I mostly not on during the day, because of school, but I have summer off, sometimes I go out and have fun with my family.

TRIVIA QUESTION

What is the student council?: the council is to help anyone who is in trouble, getting into fights, and to help who are injured
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc) I just wanted to join because I am getting bored of being bored & having lots of things to do, I also got inspired by other councillors by having a good friend, icly is my sister, she said its a great thing to do.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: Help people who are getting into fights, give them detentions if I need to, but the school council is important, councillors are supposed to be helpful, kind and thoughtful. Giving them a sight of who
What interests you the most about the student council?: What Interests me is, helping people though school and helping people to decide on there actions, and not try to be mean to them, you got to very cautious, one more thing that interests me, is I could meet new friends, help my friends as much as I can making them feel like I am a protective friend, making them thankful for me as a councillor
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)? I do roleplay sometimes on SRP, I have been on the server for 3 years, I want to make sure I roleplay a bit more, to get my typing skills up, as I am improving on things.

SCENARIO

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would give them reasons how it could benefit the school and feedback us. If they still hate it I'd respect their opinions, stay calm and think about a better, and impressing idea, thinking of another idea would fit the idea, trying to help them though the ideas that they could get up to that will make the councillors think of a good plan.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation? I would give them reasons how it could benefit the school and feedback us. If they still hate it I'd respect their opinions, stay calm, and think about a better, impressing idea, I will try to keep my kindness to others, try involve there ideas and making them think I would love the ideas of them telling me how the ideas are gonna work, how its going to take to give a good idea
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation? I will of course not be arguing with them, especially that I'm a calm one & I can fix situations in a calm manner. With my experience and skills, I would try to calm them down and remind them of what we are and how we should debate fairly about it without arguing.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do? I would first of all take a proof of the situation before approaching them and warning them about their actions. If he didn't comply with the verbal warning he got from me I will have to take it and report it to a higherup
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this? I would tell her to stop, and say thats not a good idea to agree with, I would politely ask for her to change the subject, and carry on from there, if she does it again, I will kindly make sure the president don't do it again, or I will have to get a higherup, I would say thank you to whoever helps me with the situation
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help? I would approach them in a kindly way, saying "what is happening? can anyone explain this situation?" I would get the explanation, if they still doing it, I would get a higherup to help me, solve it, I will kindly ask them to split up from the drama & would take them to the councillor room, where we could talk about it & would tell them to stop & it's not a good idea to fight
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: M. 'Maddie' C. Helvete
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 665699535
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: &bMadeliene Cortez &6a 5'6 woman with brown hair. Scars on her face and a glasseye in her righteye. Around her the scent of RedRoses would be following her.She would have a scar in her rightarm and on her leftarm would be a carved heart with "H+M"carvedinit
Character appearance/attire:
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Why do you want this position?:

What interests you the most about student council?:
Over the past year, my interests are to get into the councilling & be able to get into the school council is to be more social & have more friends. Also, it has been a good interest of getting me to be more social with my unsocial skills. I would love to be more social with people & make sure there doing the right thing.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would tell people off for fighting & make sure I am making the school grounds safe, I will make it a fun enviroment by running around the school, to find students who are not in class including college-students,

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks information and is too short, when you decide to re-apply please put more detail in the application.
- Also your bans are quite recent.

Users who are viewing this thread