players online

[HS] -YphineRP's Council application-

Yphine

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
" YphineRP "

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I was banned once on my main account, it was 1 year ago whenever i started playing on the server for glitch carrying i didn’t knew much at the time
But however I have no warnings and kicks to my knowledge to this day if I can recall correctly.

What is your timezone?:
My current timezone is CEST (+1)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, i indeed do it's【 Yphine 】#5898

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
-Past Applications on my current main account-

[ Main account Applications ]

-Language application - Yphine- French Application | SchoolRP
-Ban appeal - Yphine- Ban appeal | SchoolRP

I'm planning onto applying for other languagues pretty soon as well.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say that I'm pretty active on the server, everyday I try to at least be online 3 hours minimum per day or more when I can and when it's the weekends I tend to stay online much more, Usually whenever i’m not online for a few days it’s because of personal reasons or simply busy with stuff.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, i sincerely and completely understand that,
if i ever were to be absent for a few days i would write down an inactivity log as soon as possible whenever i get the chance to do so with a good explanation of course.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a consultation and decision-making that regularly brings together all the students in a class and their teacher to democratically deal with questions and problems encountered inside the school environment. They develop pedagogical and educational projects based on what students are interested in and contribute to the school safety and on how to keep a good atmosphere.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one actually brought me to apply for the student council, it was simply myself that slowly grew such a big interest for the council on my own with time. I think what I admire the most and got me to grow such a liking for the council is their responsibilities inside the school faculty and how what they do impacts positively the school environment.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The Student council of Karakura from what i’ve seen and gathered ever since i started playing on this server 1 year ago, they’re allowed to participate in hosting and planning many different events to entertain students with a good purpose and make them spend a good time to try keep a good atmosphere inside the school with the agreement of the school staff and employees as long as it fits along with the rules and is being well handled.

They’re always willing to help out students in need whenever it comes to problems that occur inside the school building such as bullying, fights and they figure out how to resolve those problems with patience and calm. They also make sure that all Students are not late and attend their respective classes.

Just like the school faculty they ensure the security of the students.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe myself as a hardworking person yet determined and that is always motivated to find and figure ways to improve the school environment for everyone. I also like keeping myself busy and always make sure to complete the work that i’m assigned to when given the chance to. I consider myself to be a very serious person and put a lot of time and efforts into either work or things such as hobbies.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me the most about the student council is the huge role they play within the school and as well inside the karakura community, also the new possible RP experiences that i could be able to learn along with it. I also think it's great to be able to help other students around the school and especially the new players who doesn't know much when they start playing on the server.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I indeed do, I have played on a few roleplaying servers before in the past. But if i can be completely honest, ever since i have played on SRP i honestly think that i improved the way i roleplayed and detailed roleplayed the most.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
“ I would listen to the whole point of their idea first, then after i’d let them respectfully finish explaining their idea fully i’d raise my hand and if given the chance to speak i’d ask them to explain their idea with perhaps more details. If I were to judge that they did not give me more details after I had asked them, I would try asking them questions, I would take deeply into account what they told me then I'd listen to what my other colleagues had to say and their opinions on this person's idea. While they do so i’d try to come up and think of multiple ways to help them improve their ideas then i’d raise my hand once again, and would submit to my colleague with i’ve been able to come up with to complete their idea while obviously still being very respectful towards them. “

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
“ I’d begin by trying to explain my idea with more explanations and details than before a second time, then i would calmly ask each ones of my colleagues their opinions on the idea i’ve submitted and why they do not like it, i would completely accept and understand their opinions on the matter and perhaps ask their help so that i could improve my thoughts on my idea. "

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
“ First i would try by myself to try and calm the situation down, but if intervention doesn’t do anything to calm down everyone i’d simply turn over and ask the president to calmly and yet briefly try to put an end to the argument that is occuring before it gets out of hand, but if the president would ask me to help them I'd gladly try doing my best to help them to try calming this whole argument down. “

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
“ First I would immediately get as much evidence of them causing trouble and bullying others students, afterwards I would directly go find the president and alert them on what’s been happening privately as to not cause too much of a scene, then I would show the evidence I've gathered of this particular councilor behavior towards students. "

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
“ I would remain calm and in a totally respectful manner ask the president opinion and where they come on this, once they finish explaining to me the reasons why they disagree on this i’d begin by explaining my own point of view and why I disagree with them on this, then i would ask my others colleagues what do they think about this as well because it’s important to have everyone stand point on this, afterwards if everyone agrees judgment on this i would definitely hope that we could figure out a compromise on this with the President and come to a term of agreement.“

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
“ I would try to help them by first putting them both aside, I think that if I tried to talk to them both at the same time things would just get heated between both of them and would get us nowhere. . But back on what i said i would do before, after putting both of them individually and slowly learn what is happening between both of them while also getting both each side of the story, i would ask them the reasoning that is causing such a tension between both of them once i did that, i would remind them of their current position as student council and the responsibilities that comes with it. Telling them that there is no need for immature arguments such as that, and that they need to settle their differences considering it’s beginning to affect their work ethic and that they risk the complete loss of their position as a student council. Afterwards If i were to notice the tension between them didn’t stop and got out of hand, i would inform the president quickly about the current tension that h
as been happening between those two and tell them to have a talk with both of them privately. “

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
“ I’ll first get evidence of them abusing their powers on the school grounds, as i’ve said in my current position there is nothing I could do except go find the dean, the principals or even the vice and president. Then I'd report the whole incident to them and show them proofs I've gathered to prove I'm not in any way lying to them. No one should be using power to abuse it when given, they should be using it for doing good around them and to be expected to act maturely and responsible.. “

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
“ I would begin by asking them what truly happened, and why they have been given detention It's always the best option in my opinion to find out what happened first then if i were to come to find out that it was only a misunderstanding, I'll try to get evidence to see if what they explained to me truly occured. If I were to come to find out that it was indeed a bad misunderstanding I'll ask the teacher to suspend their detention because they did nothing wrong. But on the other side if I find out what they did was wrong, I'd apologize and tell them there is nothing I can do to help them, they put themself in this bad situation and it’s for their own good and that they’ll need to learn from their mistakes, friendship doesn’t mean you’ll get special treatments especially if you’re in the wrong. “
Not only than finding out what happened ICLY I’ll also try to figure out what really happened occurred in rp OOCLY

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Himari Hina Yui St. Granger-Allard

Character Gender:
Himari is a Female
Character Age:
[Grade-12] 18 year old

Character phone-number:
(81+) 562-363-015

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Himari is overall a very caring and kind japanese girl, she tends to get a little shy or nervous sometimes when it comes to meeting new peoples but even so she is very friendly and always look out for other peoples, even if they’re complete to strangers to her she is always willing to help out. She also proved herself to be quite a mature and a serious individual and is someone who has got a big heart.

Character appearance/attire:
Himari is a Japanese-Korean woman girl who stands at 5"1', she has got beautiful red-brown hair alongside gorgeous turquoise eyes and also has got quite a pale skin. She can always be seen having a soft smile on her face and there is always that slight delicate scent of Daisies or orchids around her.
[ + Attached files ]

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“ What separates me from other applicants seeking this position is the fact that I consider myself as a determined and serious person. . I think that I would actually be quite fit for such a responsible role as councilor, I really am willing and want to help the school to become a better and also safer place. I would look forward to improving the current school environment for everyone not only the students but also for the school faculty as well. "

Why do you want this position?:
" As I've said before I honestly want to be charged with this position because I want to be able to help out students in need and would love to be part of the Karakura community, and give all my efforts in contributing as to make the school become a warmhearted place for everyone, seeing students getting along.. I think that I would be quite fit for this role, I'm very serious whenever it comes to be assigned duties and responsibilities. I would give my best at fulfilling any counselling task that is given to me and would do great at completing those in my opinion. “

What interests you the most about student council?:
“ I think that what interests me the most about student council has become quite obvious with my last answers by now.. like i said if i’m being completely honest on the subject is that they’re always willing to help students, i also really enjoy the fact that they take part in hosting and planning school events with the school faculty, i have got quite a few ideas that i would love to be able to share with others student council myself. . There are honestly a lot of things that interest me about being a council student but helping students interests me for the most part. . “

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: “ I would try to give the best I could to contribute as to make the school safer and to keep a good and fun environment for all the students, highschoolers and college students. . I would always make sure to be here whenever my help is needed, listening to what others students have to say, every student deserves to be respected and listened to when they need it and I would of course make sure that everyone follows the rules and attends their classes without being late, also like i said as well i have a few ideas that i'd love to be able to share with the council students. “

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Attachments

• Himari.png
    Himari.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations you have been accepted. Your application was reviewed by myself and the Council Presidents and it was agreed upon to accept you. All you need to do join the Academics Discord and @ WiffyBanter inside of the #help channel. You'll recieve your Discord Role. Later you may either request your IN-GAME role through /help, Role Request or request it from me in the Council Chat when I am online.​

Users who are viewing this thread