mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HUGE FAN ART (WIP)

Katx3

Level 30
okay so this art has like 14 people so far (mods/admins/teacher/owner/friends from rp names of who I have so far: Severesuicide (me), severecancer, James (xjames_ i think?), Duckings, Viorix, Kasss, Saicos, Sui (SevereAbuse), Reeses (Reasonings), Gabie(itzgabieee_), Mentoz (Itzmentozzz_), kawaii_kittyxx, Flick (flickerinq) here its really messy dont mind that lelel, im adding way more people aswell including (Spicyban,Treekatt,iimankeyii,and ItzLimee (See if you can tell the difference between everyone (all the girls look pretty much the same xD (but once im done im adding names so its not confusing) **HINT: Kasss is the crazy lookin one at the top ;>>**Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 8.57.49 PM.png

Katx3

Level 30
You should redraw it so it shows who is who. and p.s, im just going to assume that the one with the top hat is me, if so, why does everyone draw me classy like? i dont have a classy skin.. Apologies if it is not.
its just a sketch ^^ :p also, the one with the top hat is Saicos xD I have to add you still,

Users who are viewing this thread