Level 5
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name:
Humphh

Do you have discord? Yeah Austinn#8425

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I was banned for:
Glitching - 2 days (Waited it out)
Player Harassment - 15 days (Applied, but denied. ended up waiting)
spreading inappropriate books - 1 day (waited it out)
and Failure to FearRP - 2 days (waited it out)
I don't remember the dates when these happened but I know it has been a while. I said sorry to the person I did wrong and we have talked a little from that time. With the little bans, they are something that I don't really talk about it has been a while since then as well. and have learned not to do those things

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
When I need to talk about my activity on the server I'm pretty open with it, I'm on most days off the week, but starting school up I haven't been able to play as much. I try to get on for a few hours every day still because I love the server so much. With the forums, I read a lot of the new posts that come out, along with some of the apps that people put out just to see what the people on the server are up to.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office-Secretary

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Office-Secretary is a job that helps students in the school, sitting at the front desk and answering any questions the students may have, though they may not always be sitting around at the desk a student may ask them to help with something away from the desk, and them having the job they have would do the best of the ability to help the student. They also give the new students directions, to make sure they have a good first few days at the school of Karakura. The Office-Secretary, also cash in and hand out reward tokens to the students of Karakura High, and Karakura College.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I understand and know the risks of being able to get icly fired, I will try my hardest not to be!

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: Yes, I have been getting a lot more into seriously roleplaying, doing things that fit more with the person I am playing. Instead of just messing with random people

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been playing SchoolRP for a while now, about half a year, I did a lot of different types of RP in that time, from gangRP to romance RP, and a lot of others. I also have been playing FantasyRP for a while, since it came out. It has made me a better RPer due to how seriously every person RPs there.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sion-jack-adam-college-application-2.28117/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cason-silva-college-application.24288/ (
Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cason-silvas-prosthetic-arm-app-fixed.24358/ (
Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22482/ (
Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-application.22919/ (
Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.23689/ (
Denied)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

If a student is to start cursing me out because I am being 'pathetic' I would look at them and kindly ask them to stop, in a tone sounding like I was willing to give the child a chance at walking away. If they kept being rude, and disrespectful I would say it again, in a voice that sounds a bit more commanding, like I was telling them that as a student they need to respect a staff member that is just trying to do their job. If after that second time of asking they keep doing it I would report the student to a higher up on the school staff so that I was able to get back to the task at hand. My job!

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would state to the principle, that the job they are asking me to do is something dangerous, something that could lead to myself, or someone else getting hurt. From that, I would start to tell them a few things that can make the job safer, make it so that no one is able to get hurt. If we are able to find something that is avoiding anyone getting hurt or worse I would gladly take on the job for the school principal!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Firstly, I would react by going up to the employee, to see more about what they were doing, to see if everything was alright. I would then quickly ask them what was going on trying to get them off of what they were doing. Depending on what it was I would tell them to stop, not wanting them or anyone else to get hurt. If it was something a lot bigger I would tell them to stop in a stern voice, knowing that they know they shouldn't be doing what they are doing, if they aren't to listen to me I would report to a head working staff member then report back to the front desk, getting on with my day.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He reacts in a calm manner, sitting down at a seat in the room, grabbing something from his lunch and starting to eat before he had to go back to work. If there is another staff member to come up and start to talk to him he would gladly make a conversation wanting to make new friends on the staff team and overall just have a good day at work!

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&6&oHe'd watch the student come into the school, as they were to walk over to the desk a smile would come on his face as he placed his hands together down onto the table. Looking at the student he would clear his throat so they could hear him better &f"Hello Sir/Ma'am, How may I help you today?"

/me
&6&oHe'd stand up from the desk, taking the book the student had given him and walking over to the photocopier. he would place the book onto the copier starting to make the right amount of copies so the student could get along with their day.

/me
&6&oHis attention would turn to the co-worker he had sitting next to him. he would give them a light tap on the shoulder &f" I'm a bit confused on what to do right now, would you mind showing me?" &6&ohe'd state asking for his co-workers help because he was a bit confused.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Malcolm 'Mac' Alexander Kyeon
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree:
Associate’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): History, and Mathematics
Minors: Animal Studies.

Backstory

Malcolm Alexander was born on the 13th of October 1994, to a Vietnamese family. This family consisted of, the mother, father, and one child (Malcolm). Growing up he was not really the most social kid he was always taught to keep to himself, not making many friends in the school he was going to. During the time around Malcolm's first years in middle school he started to get tall, growing above any of his friends, he would also realize how athletic he was, being able to move twice as fast as the ‘fastest’ kid in the school. Malcolm was a smart kid, a kid that had a memory that was crazy. He would be able to pass all of the tests that he was given, Malcolm would keep doing this schooling until he was the age of 16.

When he had turned 16, he started to see that the school he was going to wasn’t teaching him anything anymore, so he talked to his parents, pleading that they allowed him to move to Karakura, to continue his school there. His parents then came to realize that he was right, letting him move. When he moved to Karakura, he would enroll in grade ten, starting the school term as a sophomore of the highschool. He would begin to go with his studies, trying to get a good education, setting out to get a good job, one that will allow him to support a family, within his lifetime, it would also be so that he could provide for the family he already had, dreaming to one day visit back in Vietnam and gifting his family money, some of the money he had earned from the job that he wanted to get.

After the schooling he was doing at the school of Karakura, he would set out to become part of the Karakura school, trying to get a job as an Office-Secretary.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to start being able to provide, for the family I have and want to have. This job is also something I have wanted to do from the very beginning, I've always wanted to have a job that allows me to work with people, and along with students. So I can see them go through the school just as I did. I want to watch the new students come into the school, and need to talk to me to find out how there day was going, just as I did. When I started school in Karakura. I also love seeing old students, ones that I may have known a bit better, come up to the front desk and ask me how my day is going. To me that is really inspiring, that is why I would like to be part of KHS

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel that my work ethic is something that blows others out of the water, not only oocly but my char is the same way. This is something I feel dedicated to so I'm going to try my best to be the best I can be at it. It also comes to how much I play the server, I play a lot. Sometimes it is bad, but I feel like this is a game that allows me to be more social, having fun with people that I may not be able to find in the real world. That is another reason why I feel that I am a good fit for the position of Office-Secretary. I think that the person I'm applying with, and myself OOCly are really chill people, people that can be heard when needed but are also a good person to talk to if you are needing to talk to someone.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!
Congratulations! You have been accepted

NOTES:
Unfortunately the slots for the role you have applied for are filled at the moment, but I'd be happy to allow you the choice of another available role, please DM me on discord once you have read this and we'll discuss this further. @KimiNoUso#9999

- Now given Office Secretary​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread