mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted HunterHampter Teacher Application (Back Again :D)

HunterHampter

Level 60
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
HunterHampter (My Main, which I'm using to apply), Alt: HampterHunter (Don't get it mixed up.)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Hammydammy#6578

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 17 turning 18

What is your time zone?: GMT+7

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Absolutely, I acknowledge it.

Describe your activity on the server: My Activity in the server post-leaving Teacher Spot on my other account, is more on the empty side, However, I'm always looking for new things, or returning to things, So in terms activity, a good 8/10

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, listing it below:

- 7th of August, 2022: Medium Offense: Racist Remarks Denied Appeal
-14th of June, 2021: ERP :skull: Accepted Appeal

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I will list a few below, as there is ALOT:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunter-d-t-culinary-teacher-application.51702/ (Teacher App)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunters-3rd-language-application.54692/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunters-italian-language-application.54713/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/forelli-crime-family-unverified-gang-application.55327/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunters-italian-language-application.54713/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alan-f-jackson-chinese-language-application-2-0.53898/

The Rest are Languages and two appeals.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

On the account I am applying with, my Current Role is Student.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Physical Excercise (P.E)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Post-Leaving Teacher spot, It feels more... empty, plus I planned to re-apply for teaching spot anyway, trying out different subjects, There's an itch for extra Roleplay, And I remembered how Teaching gives me many Roleplay Potentials, So that's my motivation to Re-Apply, Oh and also because I'd love to work with the existing Faculty Members, Teachers, and Professors again.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand that and learned a lot about that from my past experiences.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The Class Logs is to keep in-track of Teacher's Activity in terms of Class Hosting, How many they Hosted, how long it's hosted, and generally making sure that Teacher are doing they're job, The Class Logs are a Channel in the Teacher Section of the Education Server, Every class that's started and then ended, will be put in it via Custom Bot, to show How long a Class Goes, who Hosted them, and The amount of class a Teacher had Hosted.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

OOC Rules:
- No FailRP-ing
- You may not interrupt the Teacher for the sake of being annoying
- When a Teacher threatens to give you Detention, you must FearRP

IC Rules:
- No Swearing, This ain't the Uncivilized Streets
- Phones off, We don't want to hear your bad choice for a Ringtone
- Interrupting the Class, Asking Ridiculous or Unrelated Questions, may be subject from being Kicked out of the Classroom
- You may not Cause any Hazard inside the Classroom

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have many experiences in Roleplaying, from GangRP, CopRP, and even TeacherRP, I keep myself from breaking any rules, and make sure to ask staff certains things if i'm not sure, I have been a Teacher before, as 'Wyatt Czar' and 'Kainalu Kane', Apart from that, Heavy Roleplay Interactions outside of Teaching, Meaning my Experiences and Professionality in Roleplaying is Assured.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: HD Teachers lead the Category of a Subject, a Subject consists of 3 Teachers and the most Experienced one is most likely the Head of Department

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teachers
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are teachers that had passed the training stage and had been teaching for awhile (about 3 months), Before this stage they were an NQT which is Newly Qualified Teachers.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly-Qualified Teachers
↳ Description: These are the Teachers that had passed the Teacher Training, They are now allowed to host classes, hence the name 'Newly Qualified Teacher'

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are Teachers that are freshly accepted, they need to under-go a formal teacher training, in this stage they cannot host classes as they are not yet Qualified, their job in this stage is still small, they can do patrols, and observe another teacher's class to help organize it.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In-game, Teacher's Job is at it's core provide Roleplay in the main aspect of the Server, Which is School, They're in charge of hosting classes, helping enforce IC School Rules, and of course, Helping students to be able to pass the Highschool Exam to get into College, They are absolutely Hard-Working People, having to deal with all kinds of students and people, This is rewarded handsomely though, With Teachers having to host atleast 10 classes a Month, rewarded anywhere from 350k to 500k, Their way is teaching depends on their subjects, Some Subject requires to actually do something, and another Subject requires more or less just reciting and trial and error, Their way of teaching varies for each teachers and each subjects.

OOC-ly, Teacher's are the volunteer people that applied to become a Teacher in order to gain more Roleplay Potential, Develop Characters, Help the Roleplay Cycles during school, and sometimes, even making sure students are abiding by rules both IC and OOC during school hours, They are there to bring roleplay scenarios to people both new and experienced alike.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers in SchoolRP are important with the sole reason that SchoolRP focuses on the School Aspect of the Roleplay, Hence the name 'SchoolRP', Teachers keep the School Running, with things to do, and also in-charge of overseeing the Highschooler Exam to get into College, They also prepare those students for the mentioned Exam, all-the while Retaining a big Roleplay Opportunities for Students and other Faculty Members.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Alan Radleyton
is a Tall British man, with a VERY Military Personnel-like Build, I mean, He was in the Military, He have a Blonde Hair and a rather moody face all the time, But once he speaks, He's more of a... Cool Father, than he is a Gloomy one, He based his knowledge of Physical Exercises with things he learned during college, Highschool, Self learning, and his experience in the Military, He's a man of Peace... Mostly, But he held himself back from being violent rather successfully, He always rocks his Army Jacket though, weird for someone trying to find peace after military service, his intention coming to Japan is... not known by anyone, maybe he's here to forget, or maybe theres more to it.

His Outlook on students varies, He seeks to help those he can and willing to be helped, but for those who refuses, He would still teach them, but... There's not much he can do, However for students that do listens and is invested in his teaching, He will absolutely take good care of them, and teach them many things, which is great, since He have A LOT to teach students about, This Applies to other Teacher, though as a Team-Person in general, He aims to have good relationship with his co-workers, making sure that everyone feels accepted even if it's just by him, He aims to start no dramas or conflicts, and more or less, sometimes want's to help leading the teacher into being more friendly in workplace.

His Personality is that of an Interesting one, He's Strict, Very Strict, Committed, and cunning, He seems to be able to find solutions for everything, if that means improvising, He's friendly around friends and co-workers, and cautious around those doesn't consider as one, However once you get to know him, You're up for a good friend that will be there for you when you need it, His Plans for the future is to make sure Youth are more educated in terms of Physical Exercises and Physical Health, He aims to be a mentor for those who aspire to be like him, though he does not recommend joining the Military, He just want's the best for the Students that he will teach P.E to.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will call them out for it, This will be their first warning, Hopefully that settles it right then and there, and Mostly it does, However If it's a Group, or they seem to be doing it on purpose, I will keep an eye on them for a bit, and if they continues, Another warning will be given, That should definitely stop them, But if they don't a Third Warning is Given, and If they Don't comply I will discipline them about it before giving them the Third warning if they don't comply still.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I will raise my Character's Tone, to gain attention of the Class, before lecturing them about why paying attention is good not only for their Performance In school, but for their General Well-being, of course, Rewarding them with a Small game or Fun activity to do afterwards, But if it's one person doing all that, I will have to warn them, because they will most likely be not paying attention during my teaching, because it's dangerous, Especially since It's P.E, where activities are often done Physically.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: I will act like a Normal Human Being, If I so Decided to take a break in the Teacher Lounge, I will sit back and relax for a bit, if there are Teachers or Employees or Professors, Spark up a Conversation, get to know eachother, Getting to know your co-workers is good work etiquette, and also builds up that Bond between Faculty Members.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

(Will be actions according to his Subject, which is P.E and out on the field.)

/me Alan picked up a one of the Red Ball, Holding it in-between his palms, facing the Group of Students. "Today I will be teaching you all how to Throw Properly, with first being Throwing Big Objects, example a Ball, Of Course for Exercise Context." He then turned around holding his left arm out as a way to aim, the other hand palming the Ball right beside almost behind his ears, before hopping forward two steps and then pushing his right arm forward as hard as he can with a swift motion, sending the Ball Flying forward, hitting the other side of the Field's Line, before turning around to face the students again. "That's how you throw properly, Alright, Stand in Line now, We'll try to throw one person at a time."

/me He would pull out his phone, Opening the Timer app. "Alright, You all will be Running around the field as much as possible under 3 Minutes, It's an endurance test, 5 Person each group, Group 1, stand next to each other on the track." He said before waiting for the group to stand in the spot, setting up the Timer to exactly 3 Minutes, before looking up at the track, looking around a bit. "Come on we don't got much time, kids."

/me He rushed over to the student doing Push-ups. "You have to up the pace mate, You're not even 2 Minutes in!" He said before looking over at the rest of the Students, that are doing different activities from Running, to Push-ups, to Sit-ups, before opening his mouth and yelling out. "3 More Minutes! Up the Pace People!" And then Proceeding to look at the timer once again, standing still, occasionally looking around, as he watches over everyone doing their activities.

/me He picked up a small Baseball with his Right Hand. "Having been in the Military, I know many things about throwing things, Today we will learn to do a long throw with a small object, Pick up a Small Ball and watch closely." He said before taking a stance, his left arm stretched forward as a way to aim, His right hand holding the Small Ball behind his head, at ear level, before yanking the arm forward, releasing his grasp from the Ball, at a speed that's also seems like he is flinched his hand forward to gain sudden momentum for the Ball.

Backstory

Alan Radleyton
during his college days studied Criminology, A Major he blindly took, but then ends up interested in, so interested that he got a Master Degree, which pushes him to join a Local Police Department at the town he's living in currently which is Miami in the year 1996, 2 Years after his College Graduation, He passed the Academy, before being a member of the PD for almost 7 Years, He retired before joining the Military, and after that a lot of Event's happened, Losses, Death and more, He originally Joined the Royal Marines, Serving in Active Combat for 3 Years, before applying for Special Air Services, Which he successfully gone through, During his Service in the SAS He climbed up the Rank Hard, Earning the Rank of Lieutenant in the Middle of his Service time as an SAS Operatives, In it He undergoes series of Events, Operations, and worked with many, Giving him more insight on People, and more lesson about life, At one Point he was Captured by a group of Rebels during an Covert Operation, Only to Escape and never been Broken by his Captors, His dedication is admirable, But it cost him a lot, But it caused him to meet many people, whom are all memorable, such as Sgt. Charlotte E. Johnstone, to Lt. Jacob Thorne, Sgt. John M. and Lt. S. Riley, to name a few, Only over a Decade later, Retiring from the Military Completely in 2018, He found himself stuck doing random things during the 2 years, before moving to Japan in 2021, Then moving to Karakura soon during the mid of 2021, He silently lives in Karakura Ever since, Before decided to pursue Teaching, What pushes him to chose this path? He think that since he's becoming very old, He wanted to spread his Knowledge to young students in terms of Physical Exercise which he still regularly does, to keep himself up to shape, He's keen on pursuing this Path, Ready to give his Knowledge out to the Youth, hoping it'll be used for good.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Alan Radleyton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Alan
Preferred Name: Alan

Age (Minimum is 27): 48
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Unmarried(?)

Nationality: British
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
27 Years (4 Different Jobs)

Academic Degree: Master Degree
Year of Graduation: 1994
Major(s): Criminology
Minors: None

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Russian, Chinese, Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
None

Extra

Extra Achievements for Consideration Material:

- Passed Police Academy, 1996
- Detective for the Miami Police Department, 1998-2002
- Retired and moved back to Country of Origins, 2002
- Joined the Royal Marines, 2005
- Applied and Accepted to the Special Air Service, 2007
- Retired from Occupation, 2018

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for applying for Teacher!

- You'll start your journey off at NQT as you've already completed training in the past; please re-read over all documentation once you have access to the teacher chat, apologies for the delay in response.​

Users who are viewing this thread