players online

I’ll draw your blocky character!

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
upload_2019-4-9_18-34-3.jpeg
I’ll be drawing Ocs since I have absolutely nothing to do with my free time other than playing Minecraft,
Now before I start I’d list all the styles you can choose from

1.upload_2019-4-9_18-35-43.jpeg

2.upload_2019-4-9_18-36-6.jpeg

3.upload_2019-4-9_18-36-45.jpeg

4.upload_2019-4-9_18-37-23.jpeg

5.upload_2019-4-9_18-38-25.jpeg

Rules:

DO NOT trace
DO NOT claim as your own
DO NOT ask for several works to be done and expect to give me a deadline

Information:
Everything would be FREE I would only request things in exchange if my artwork becomes a job which I highly doubt. The format is not an application it gives me an idea on what to draw and “a blonde sassy chick” isn’t much of a description

[Format]

Skin:

Character description:

Character personality:

Style(1,2,3,4,5):

View point (Full body, Just face..):

Additional information:

(If the drawing seems somewhat offensive or not up to your expectations notify me)

Last edited:

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
Just to help you out a bit with your bordem.
wow idea stealer! joking but you’re improving so much!!
Rose, i miss u ;>

Skin:
Found in the Uploaded file.
Character description:
Adam Bell, 68. Adam loves suits, and he makes sure to wear one. He's turning old, along with changing skin wise (wrinkly). He has Bags underneath his eyes due to sleep loss. (yES I kNOW i just wanted to give you an idea for the facE)
Character personality:​
Adam Bell 68, and growing naturally. Adam is a mature old-fart that is attempting to go back into teacher. He loves kids ( Not a Pedo, no homo ). He's planning to retire in Japan, and live a peaceful life.​
Style(1,2,3,4,5): 2

View point (Full body, Just face..): Face.

Additional information:
N/A

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    9 KB · Views: 7

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
draw nagasaki herrington

find her on namemc when you look up Azurih
o k

Just to help you out a bit with your bordem.

Rose, i miss u ;>

Skin:
Found in the Uploaded file.
Character description:
Adam Bell, 68. Adam loves suits, and he makes sure to wear one. He's turning old, along with changing skin wise (wrinkly). He has Bags underneath his eyes due to sleep loss. (yES I kNOW i just wanted to give you an idea for the facE)
Character personality:
Adam Bell 68, and growing naturally. Adam is a mature old-fart that is attempting to go back into teacher. He loves kids ( Not a Pedo, no homo ). He's planning to retire in Japan, and live a peaceful life.
Style(1,2,3,4,5): 2

View point (Full body, Just face..): Face.

Additional information:
N/A
on it

Draw my block but Im lazy to format, Im on my phone. :P
o k

Skin:

Character description:
A young (17) woman of French-Japanese descent would stand at a height of 5'3" weighing approximately 106 lbs. She'd have wavy dyed red locks and blue eyes with a flawless porcelain complexion, emitting the aroma of vanilla.

Character personality:
Honestly- wild and bitchy and/or sassy. XD

Style:
3. It looks SO ADORABLE!!!

Viewpoint:
I guess all the way down stopping at her waist-line.

Last edited:

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Skin:

Character description:
A young (17) woman of French-Japanese descent would stand at a height of 5'3" weighing approximately 106 lbs. She'd have wavy dyed red locks and blue eyes with a flawless porcelain complexion, emitting the aroma of vanilla.

Character personality:
Honestly- wild and bitchy and/or sassy. XD

Style:
3. It looks SO ADORABLE!!!

Viewpoint:
I guess all the way down stopping at her waist-line.
upload_2019-4-12_19-24-12.jpeg

Ricominci

Level 47
Skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/04777215113cc993
(if you want other ref just dm me @torii?#2910)
Character description:
With a pear-hourglass body resulting in a very curvaceous figure, Aphrodite stood at 5’5’’, 61kg, 'little stars' under her dawn-tinted eyes and nosebridge, pairing with her fluorescent pink hair with various 'Harajuku' hair accessories.

little stars are freckles, she wears decora kei, (stuff like this) to a moderate extent! shes a bigger girl, or thicker, maybe moderate around 'doja cat' if you need be. she usually wears a band-aid on her nose as decoration too.
download.jpg download-1.jpg
Character personality:
go crazy ahhhhh go stupid, she's always drunk so hopefully, you can encapsulate that! shes usually aloof.
Style(1,2,3,4,5):
whatever fits you best for bubblegum bithc ^^
full body would be cool but!! please do whatever is comfortable and do my girl good.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/04777215113cc993
(if you want other ref just dm me @torii?#2910)
Character description:
With a pear-hourglass body resulting in a very curvaceous figure, Aphrodite stood at 5’5’’, 61kg, 'little stars' under her dawn-tinted eyes and nosebridge, pairing with her fluorescent pink hair with various 'Harajuku' hair accessories.

little stars are freckles, she wears decora kei, (stuff like this) to a moderate extent! shes a bigger girl, or thicker, maybe moderate around 'doja cat' if you need be. she usually wears a band-aid on her nose as decoration too.
View attachment 7646 View attachment 7647
Character personality:
go crazy ahhhhh go stupid, she's always drunk so hopefully, you can encapsulate that! shes usually aloof.
Style(1,2,3,4,5):
whatever fits you best for bubblegum bithc ^^
full body would be cool but!! please do whatever is comfortable and do my girl good.
upload_2019-4-13_8-4-22.jpeg
I wanted to do something crazy at first but then I realized that such a character can always have a headache from a party or something. So that’s what’s basically happening here

~SeimeiShuuu~

Level 13

IGN: hobointheoven
RPNAME: Malori mays stavish
Personality??: Mentally unstable blunt and extroverteD
Fashion: She wears baggy shirts, guys boxers/shorts, crocs or sneakers with high rise socks, wind breakers/ puffer jackets and beanies.
Style: any style that you wanna do oof-
Thank you love~ <3

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

IGN: hobointheoven
RPNAME: Malori mays stavish
Personality??: Mentally unstable blunt and extroverteD
Fashion: She wears baggy shirts, guys boxers/shorts, crocs or sneakers with high rise socks, wind breakers/ puffer jackets and beanies.
Style: any style that you wanna do oof-
Thank you love~ <3
upload_2019-4-13_11-53-38.jpeg
There you go! I tried to show she was mentally unstable or something

Colin

Level 12
Skin:

Character description:
Shepherd Tykers is a french male standing in at about 6'0. He weighs about 160lbs and is of a good build. His hair are black and always worn in a 'messy' style and his eyes are sage green colored. He usually wears grey trousers, a brown coat, grey gloves and a pair of reading glasses.

Character personality:
Shepherd is a very friendly person. He always has a wecloming smile on his face and usually is very outgoing.

Style(1,2,3,4,5): 3

View point (Full body, Just face..): Just the face

Additional information: Your artworks are really good, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread