mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I’m a bit upset…

Bitsie

Level 0
Hi! My name is Bitsie. I would like to make a post on the fact that I was banned from the SchoolRp servers for.. no explained reason. I returned a few months later after dealing with mental health issues involving memory loss. The extremely bland reasoning I was given was payment. I’ve played on the server and even have given the server donations and money! Why did I donate to a server that banned me with zero explanation. Hell, I can’t fully remember what all I payed for because my memory is extremely foggy from the past half year. I requested a ban appeal only to be denied… again with zero explanation as to why. I enjoyed this server lots. Made some wonderful friends on it. I do know for sure I’ve not been involved in or willingly done anything wrong. I always just hung out and chatted/rped. The only issue I do remember, was when I accidentally bought the animal thing on the wrong account (it was supposed to be on my Boyfriends account.) Anyways… while I’m severely disappointed to be banned. I’ll miss the server and the friends I made. I won’t argue against my ban appeal denial. I am simply expressing my feelings on the matter. I feel the server and admins could advise a better way to communicate with their members. Thanks for reading my useless rant. I hope it was just a mistake.

Bitsie

Level 0
Lemme be more clear. . . I am fully aware people say “I was banned for no reason…” but in reality they know why. I, genuinely, have zero clue why I was banned. I just wish I had closure as to why. I’m in a complete loss here lol…. I feel like a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread