mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I am confused...

Martin jr

Level 20
I went on the forums and did 2 ban appeals the first one was denied and then I made a second which was accepted by @Moustachiio, I logged in on the server and I managed to log in but then I went to sleep and woke up and found I was banned my @InhaleMyDuck for Spamming/Bypassing ban with an alt/Nagging on forums but I showed proof that I didn't bypass the ban with an alt and I apologised in the 2nd attempt for my ban appeal to @InhaleMyDuck for spamming him and nagging at him on his profile, at the moment I am still banned. I don't understand what I should do.

Mister Zero

Level 19
Chances are that Inhale changed the ban after you were unbanned to add the nagging part of it. (Which is a pretty dumb reason for an application to be denied anyways.) But he had not seen the fact that you were unbanned yet.

Or you simply were not unbanned yet.
All that you can do is wait around. And if it begins to take ages ask for help on the technical support board.

Martin jr

Level 20
I was unbanned by Munchooo and I did get on the server and then Inhale banned me again after that.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
You were denied for Nagging over and over and over, Yes you gave proof but when told to stop you did not, munchoo did not know until I informed him of it, so then again you were banned, Your fault for nagging over and over, and saying now "I will be patient" will not change anything now.

Mister Zero

Level 19
You were denied for Nagging over and over and over, Yes you gave proof but when told to stop you did not, munchoo did not know until I informed him of it, so then again you were banned, Your fault for nagging over and over, and saying now "I will be patient" will not change anything now.

The man asked for when he could make another ban appeal.
He was given no response, nor was there anything said on the forums page, and 'nagging' is a horrible reason for a ban appeal to be denied, and last time I checked, he was never told to stop 'nagging', you say that you've deleted his posts, but once again, it's simple fact, if someone makes a ban appeal that should be accepted. There should be no third party dictation from him 'nagging'. Sure, he might've been annoying, but if his ban appeal was good and proper. He should be unbanned.
also yay 100th post.

Meliodos

Level 8
I believe that should be a ban on the forums

Martin jr

Level 20

The man asked for when he could make another ban appeal.
He was given no response, nor was there anything said on the forums page, and 'nagging' is a horrible reason for a ban appeal to be denied, and last time I checked, he was never told to stop 'nagging', you say that you've deleted his posts, but once again, it's simple fact, if someone makes a ban appeal that should be accepted. There should be no third party dictation from him 'nagging'. Sure, he might've been annoying, but if his ban appeal was good and proper. He should be unbanned.
also yay 100th post.

when told to stop you did not, munchoo did not know until I informed him of it,
Nobody told me to stop anytime or I have no proof of someone messaging me to stop.

Martin jr

Level 20
I tried asking when can I make a ban appeal again and nobody answered me. I even apologised for nagging on your profile and you didn't see my name pop-up from your profile since. I have checked everywhere on my profile and I have no proof that someone messaged me to stop nagging. Lastly if my ban appeal has enough proof and good information why should I be denied for just asking kindly but repeatedly and I'm banned for not I was banned before but I'm being banned for what I did on the forums not for what I did on the server..

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
You kept on and on, When you should wait, but you didn't you were banned for a good reason, take responsibility for other people [family members]

Martin jr

Level 20
I totally agree with u but it was my first time getting banned from a server and I didn't know how to react please have mercy on me....

Users who are viewing this thread