mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I am sad!

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Hello for a little while I am gonna not going to heavy on DetailRP and spend less time on the server. The reasoning for this, is I am a little saddened right now! A old lady who goes to my church recently passed away to Covid-19, I miss her, although I wasn't close with her, I still care for her, and It's sad. Guys, Covid isn't a joke alright, respect it and Quarantine, even if you aren't gonna die from it, you may spread it to someone else who might. Love you all and I don't wish anything like this apon any of you, disrespectful or not! And don't worry, I'll be fine, and will still be on daily for a decent amount of time so my College classes will get done!

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Thank you, I really appreciate it. Stay safe!

Edit: On the bright side I hit level 12 and really been enjoying my time as a professor!

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
that's really unfortunate, condolence to her. I really hate how old things come to an end and you can't fix it/do anything about it except accept the fact that they've dissolved. may she rest in peace and i hope her family recovers well.

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
Hello for a little while I am gonna not going to heavy on DetailRP and spend less time on the server. The reasoning for this, is I am a little saddened right now! A old lady who goes to my church recently passed away to Covid-19, I miss her, although I wasn't close with her, I still care for her, and It's sad. Guys, Covid isn't a joke alright, respect it and Quarantine, even if you aren't gonna die from it, you may spread it to someone else who might. Love you all and I don't wish anything like this apon any of you, disrespectful or not! And don't worry, I'll be fine, and will still be on daily for a decent amount of time so my College classes will get done!
You're a really friendly and nice guy from what I can tell. I wish you nothing but happiness. You always have people to talk to if you're feeling down! Take all the time you need and feel better

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Sorry for your loss, make sure to seek professional help if you need to.
Thank you I shall, today has been my worst day since I’ve joined SRP. Not only am I dealing with my loss today, but as well as a toxic event that someone backfired on me and everyone I once loved hates me I think.

I kind of felt bad for you. I hope you feel okay and have a good Christmas. I’m really sorry to hear. Sometimes people are having a bad problem about COVID and it’s not funny, and I feel sorry for you.

si10k

Level 37
Sorry for your loss man, right now someone I know has covid. I hope you feel better and have a awesome break, if you need anyone to talk to or just to vibe with on watch2gether or video games. My discord is TRASH#4549. I don't care what people say, mental scars can last longer than physical ones. I hope you heal well.

Users who are viewing this thread