mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I am Sorry

Hi! My RPName is Kenny Digger, the guy who is wearing an orange hood. Now I may have screwed up a lot during the past days and I just thought I’d be able to give myself a second chance to stop people from hating me too much. Now, I know that I already apologize but I just want to say one last time is that I’m really sorry for coming up to the teams like basketball or football teams like that because all I thought was to give them “free food” stuff and say hi, that’s all. I really didn’t know if I was interrupting them or bothering them. What I also didn’t know is that some people can be preoccupied sometimes around SRP and honestly, I didn’t know. But today, I feel like this is going to be my last apology and I promise I’m not going to bother any of you guys ever again. Also, I’m sorry to the guy who was playing a character of “Mr Bean” when my char tried to fight. And I’m sorry to people who usually have depression towards me whenever I go and try to make friends and stuff. I was trying to have fun in SRP and I was trying to be nice to y’all. But I promise, this time I will I will stop causing trouble and I will leave everyone alone for now on, for real this time. I promise that 2024 is going to be a good year for me.
Sincerely, TheBuddyGuy

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
TheBuddyGuy, the GangRP/DelinquentRP/CrimeRP community is on your side! We can not allow you to apologise when you have done nothing wrong! I will not condone any sort of Kenny hatred, defamation, or disrespect!

Long live Kenny Digger, o7

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
you just hit one person and you got knocked out. aint no one made at you for an in character situation its all fine

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Nah cuz you're like one of the coolest mfs on this server how r ppl gonna hate on u over an IC situation

Classicalist

Level 87
Kenny Digger is iconic. Don't let the haters get to you! As long as you are not breaking any rules, Roleplay him how you want to roleplay him. He is your character after all

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Don't let the Kenny Digger haters get to you! We all love you, and are blessed to have someone as iconic as you in our community, friendo. <3

You could totally befriend my characters, by the way! They'd never mind Kenny. :')

Users who are viewing this thread