mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I bought a house and payed 750k

IGN: Mattyboymun
Description: Paying for 3 months of rent with one click each,
No Evidence ask a mod
Info: I've lost over a million yen for no reason whiling buying houses. I bought a house 30 days ago and payed 500k for two clicks. and i sold and lost money on it for 400k. Then two days ago I clicked the sign accidently 3 times because there was 10 people trying to buy the same 250k house. I ended up paying 750k for no reason. I ended up getting very upset and just disowned the house Because you guys care more about money then me obviously. I lost over a million yen so far. I don't even care about the refund for housing resale its useless. It's just annoying when I try to hold a house and pay 750k. There is no banking system so it's not like I can only take out 250k for the house. I believe I've lost more money to staff and housing. This reason makes me wanna quit the game. Every time I log in I just get upset and I highly doubt my opinion will change.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
REVIEWED
Unfortunately, we're unable to refund any money for that as this is your own doing. The money refunded is only from /apartment disown. Further, we cannot return any more money than that.​

Users who are viewing this thread