mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I can't join server

Awhile ago before the map had changed, i had lagged whenever i was inside of the school, and if i disconnected inside of the school, i wouldn't be able to rejoin. Some how, i did and was here for the new map. When we had the old/new school (the one we don't have right now), i had no problem with not being able to join the server (at least as far as i can remember). So when the map went back to the old school to make room for more houses, i assume, i can;t disconnect anywhere near the school or 11/7. So before i'd disconnect, i'd go incredibly far from the school and i'd connect with no problems. Last night, i disconnected in a house right next to the school and i cannot join. Every time i try to join it says "loading terrain" for about 30 seconds, and then gives me the message "Disconnected". I've been trying to get on the server for more than an hour and no luck. Is there any way i can fix this? I even tried clearing up space on my computer and restarting my router. Even i cannot connect using apps chat apps on my cell phone. Please help, usually im able to connect but after many tries. (i disconnected in the school a few days ago and it took a few tries but i was able to connect.)

My IGN - Piercethedomino

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread