mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I died, and don't know if I can get stuff back

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
So I just died, because I was near water and ended up spawning in it when I joined the server. Then I had to wait for my resource pack to load, and when it finally loaded the death screen popped up. I took a screenshot of this screen, and I don't know if that qualifies enough for getting my stuff back. I was writing a really important book, and if I cant get my stuff back then I would've spent all that time for nothing. I also had around 1500 yen in my balance, so I feel awful losing it. I'm not sure how to ask for my items back, and I don't know if I have enough proof, because I don't know what the qualifications for evidence is. I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here. I'm freaking out, and really stressed about it. I guess my main question is, how much proof is required for getting my items back?

14NC3

Level 3
That happened to me, what I did is go in the srp discord and just said that I was near water and died blah blah blah, and I think you just need a picture of your inventory unless you have more proof because what I did is show what I had in my inventory and I got things back. Hope this helps you (Sorry if this doesn't make sense.)

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
That happened to me, what I did is go in the srp discord and just said that I was near water and died blah blah blah, and I think you just need a picture of your inventory unless you have more proof because what I did is show what I had in my inventory and I got things back. Hope this helps you (Sorry if this doesn't make sense.)
oh, that sucks. Thanks for your reply. Sadly I don't have a picture of my inventory, so I don't know if I'll get it back. Thank you!

TangyGenasi_

Level 0
Ah I feel it man. I placed my things in a chest then lost my computer for months due to it dying tragically. I have no idea where my things are ;;

Users who are viewing this thread