players online

i don't care if he gave his snake vodka, give me my damn stoat [denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarxan

Level 25
IGN: xansder
DATE: April 25th, 2021.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: It was brought to my attention some time ago by Senior Admin Michael Shots Zee that pets as customs were no longer allowed as a whole because a player improperly roleplayed with their pet custom.
Yeah, this makes no sense to me.
Why is the entire server being punished for one person's mistake when it can be solved by just punishing that one person? If someone is to FailRP, you warn/kick/ban that one person, yes? You don't let the entire server know in a /broadcast that they're all on thin ice with their roleplaying.
Why wasn't this one person's custom taken away, just as cars are taken away from individuals who use them improperly both in RP (VDM) and OOCly as a bad driver?

I rest my case, thank you for reading my suggestion.

please i just want Tosa please please please please please
upload_2021-4-25_10-24-50.png

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
But wouldn’t this throw away the point of buying animal whitelist? I mean if you want a gorilla x horse hybrid custom as your pet then just uh-... anyways wouldn’t that throw away the purpose of animal whitelist?

Tarxan

Level 25
But wouldn’t this throw away the point of buying animal whitelist? I mean if you want a gorilla x horse hybrid custom as your pet then just uh-... anyways wouldn’t that throw away the purpose of animal whitelist?

Not at all. Custom items are used for small pets. Not everyone wants a dog. Plus, it would have to be a real animal for it to be considered a live animal that can be used in roleplay.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1 / -0.5
Pet models have been requested many times, but there is an issue with them (which is one of the main reasons why they were taken away, as I am guessing, though I could be completely wrong). One of the custom animal models that were made was a "Living Snake". Now this was a custom that was rp'd out as a Snake; though I have had cases where they have used these snakes to actually attack people, which leads up to confusing situations where questions like "are we supposed to burn the snake custom because the snake would've been put down?" or things alike to those have happened

Furthermore, customs are meant to be inanimate objects that don't really move on their own (since they're items)

However, I do agree that people could bring some interesting roleplay situations with, for example, a fish contained in an aquarium, where roleplay doesn't really get that far from there. However, I would like to see guidelines that state what's and what's not allowed to be done with said customs, as it could potentially be seen as a pay-to-win feature.

Tarxan

Level 25
+1 / -0.5
Pet models have been requested many times, but there is an issue with them (which is one of the main reasons why they were taken away, as I am guessing, though I could be completely wrong). One of the custom animal models that were made was a "Living Snake". Now this was a custom that was rp'd out as a Snake; though I have had cases where they have used these snakes to actually attack people, which leads up to confusing situations where questions like "are we supposed to burn the snake custom because the snake would've been put down?" or things alike to those have happened

Furthermore, customs are meant to be inanimate objects that don't really move on their own (since they're items)

However, I do agree that people could bring some interesting roleplay situations with, for example, a fish contained in an aquarium, where roleplay doesn't really get that far from there. However, I would like to see guidelines that state what's and what's not allowed to be done with said customs, as it could potentially be seen as a pay-to-win feature.

Reading this made me cringe, can't lie. Baffles me how someone would use their pet as a weapon. It should be common sense (to me), that you can only use pet customs as pets. If they wanted a custom weapon and a snake.. they should've just gotten this or something.

Whaa you don’t want a pet rat?

No. I want JJ's stoat.

Laur

Level 39
Reading this made me cringe, can't lie. Baffles me how someone would use their pet as a weapon. It should be common sense (to me), that you can only use pet customs as pets. If they wanted a custom weapon and a snake.. they should've just gotten this or something.

No. I want JJ's stoat.

+1

Not everyone will technically use their pets for harm, but in some situations the pet may use it for self defense and etc. The KPD can’t really do much about it if it’s a custom pet. Though I still agree with you; there are many talented roleplayers out there, and some animals cannot be represented using the animal whitelist. (p.s what’s a stoat..)

Tarxan

Level 25
+1

Not everyone will technically use their pets for harm, but in some situations the pet may use it for self defense and etc. The KPD can’t really do much about it if it’s a custom pet. Though I still agree with you; there are many talented roleplayers out there, and some animals cannot be represented using the animal whitelist. (p.s what’s a stoat..)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i want a pet milk carton like JJ has D:<

that is not my custom it is being lent to me by someone else and it is not a pet it is a cardboard box

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

tarxan is speaking straight faxs. also customs should be allowed to be anything. One of my customs is hair for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread