mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I don't really care with you think

RJ2544

Level 2
So.... I got banned.. Yes, true. I'm not here to tell everyone that: "I'm banned without a specific reason, this server sucks!!" No, I'm not. This one thing has just been annoying me for a while. Are the admins bit rude? I'm not saying that they are rude because one of them banned me, no. I've played whole summer here, and I just don't like any Admins. Yes, my own option, you can think whatever you want. This server is awesome and stuff but... I just simply HATE when Admins are RUDE. Some think that it's so funny when Admin does something rude to other. I HATE IT. I'm not talking about only that one who banned me (*cough* Ryanark). I mean literally every single admin. I know I'm going to get lots of hate after this, but read the article once more. I love the server, I'm coming back after those 50 days, but... I just can't play 100% when I see admin being rude or "funny" to others. I did wrong, I deserved the ban, I take it. I love you all!! I love you admins too, I just don't like you guys being bit mean. Of course it's 100% sure that everyone is not going to agree, but that's just what I've wanted to say for a while now. Thanks for your time, I really hope that you admins would change a least little bit, but I don't mind if you don't want to. It's just me. I hope you are having amazing day, and I will see you after those 50 days. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3
(wow this was long...)

RJ2544

Level 2
IDC JUST PUT DISAGREE OR DUMB OR WHATEVER, DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE A **** ABOUT IT? THIS IS JUST P*SSING ME OFF. DID I SAY THAT COMMENT THE WORD "YOU ARE JUST SO F*CKING DESPERATE GET A LIFE YOU B*TCH"?

Xyths

Level 9
Ok, this is annoying, at times staff can be annoying but that's very rare the staff have made this server to what it is Ducks could not do this without them, you're here just saying all staff are annoying then trying to deny the fact you said that. To be honest this is just dumb on how you say you're not being like ''I hate the staff wawa'' but you kind off are just in different words.

Greci

Level 46
You can't blame your own family for something online, how would they get on your device or on computer? Smh.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
You get banned for advertising and you write a forum post on how ANNOYING the staff team are?!
Jesus christ, I never realised how much of a **** you are. I thought you were one of the loyal ancient players, guess not.

Oh and by the way, i'm extending your ban.

RJ2544

Level 2
Just ban me forever ok? I won't care anyways, this was fun server in summer, but now when irl school has begun, I won't play almost at all anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread