mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I Got ban without warn

Date : 5/24/2018

Time : 9:44

What's Your Problem? : today when i join server schoolrp then i start walking after 10 seconds i got banned its called "AvoidRp" time i can rejoin the server "30 minute" and i was mad why i got ban without warn or any thing then i said to my self "what did i do?"

Who Give u A ban : @Im6

Image : i can't get image :/

IGN : X7LO
rpname : Lemon M.

bumpghow

Level 5
Avoiding RP means something happened RP'ly and you avoided it, which is punishable by Temp Ban, read the rules my guy

Im6

Level 184
1. If this is an appeal it's pointless as your ban was for 30m and itd also be denied as its not in the correct forum section and with the wrong format.

2. If this is an admin abuse report it's also in the wrong section with the wrong format.

3. Recently the staff team had a meeting where we discussed a few things, one of them being more strict with the rules on veteran players and being more lenient on the rules with brand new players, now obviously this links into your case.

You were banned for AvoidRP, as you are a somewhat regular player as I've seen myself you've had more then enough time to read and understand the rules.

You saw that you were about to be arrested or confronted by an officer, about your fake police outfit, which after realising you logged, if you had logged back in with the same outfit and continued RP I wouldn't have a problem with it, yet you didn't, instead you changed your skin as you logged back in and ran off. This is AvoidRP, and the reason you didn't receive a warn before is for the reason I've already stated.

Users who are viewing this thread