mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I got shaders working

Shizai

Level 143
Wonderful, It took me forever to want to get to actually use them. But once I did it changed a lot, I still only use them on occasions, for screenshots and such, but they look really nice.

Soultone

Level 19
You can take some pretty amazing screenshots with shaders, I personally use BSL combined with FlowsHD resource pack, all 1.13.2, here is an example of a screenshot with that.

Sponge

Level 5
You can take some pretty amazing screenshots with shaders, I personally use BSL combined with FlowsHD resource pack, all 1.13.2, here is an example of a screenshot with that.
that looks cool:) i use the mizunos pack with my shaders it looks really nice!

Ulltraz

Level 1
Try out Sildurs Vibrant it's arguementally the best shaders for all round graphics. Seus is the best for water effects like rain, reflection off wet blocks and the ocean. :D

Soultone

Level 19
Try out Sildurs Vibrant it's arguementally the best shaders for all round graphics. Seus is the best for water effects like rain, reflection off wet blocks and the ocean. :D
I really do not recommend using Silurds Vibrant, it's a RAM hogger and it's fairly low quality, I MUCH more recommend BSL.

Ulltraz

Level 1
I really do not recommend using Silurds Vibrant, it's a RAM hogger and it's fairly low quality, I MUCH more recommend BSL.
Hmm it does depend on your setup i guess, for me i run it fine and it barely uses up any RAM and i can get high fps and good gameplay with good quality, for me BSL didn't actually work but ill check it out and see if its as good as told :)

Snowy

Level 9
Hmm it does depend on your setup i guess, for me i run it fine and it barely uses up any RAM and i can get high fps and good gameplay with good quality, for me BSL didn't actually work but ill check it out and see if its as good as told :)
I use BSL and it's definitely the best I've seen for myself but I do believe reccomending other shaders is good for everyone else, so thank you for that. I'll try them later, take pretty screenshot to promote your shaders lol

Users who are viewing this thread